Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
User avatar
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 6783
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by SundayJam »

Parkpill wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:34 pm
SundayJam wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:39 am
Parkpill wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:37 am


You will eat those words.
I'm gonna guess that I'm a lot older than you. NOTHING will come of Trump's accusations.
Why would you assume I'm young? Want to make a bet?
That's a tough one. Most Trump supporters are aged. Sometimes, we never see reason and continue to be fooled by dogma. Try to see beyond party dogma and see things for what they really are. Trump's actions have put us in a bad position...both at home and abroad.

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by Parkpill »

SundayJam wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:57 am
Parkpill wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:34 pm
SundayJam wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:39 am

I'm gonna guess that I'm a lot older than you. NOTHING will come of Trump's accusations.
Why would you assume I'm young? Want to make a bet?
That's a tough one. Most Trump supporters are aged. Sometimes, we never see reason and continue to be fooled by dogma. Try to see beyond party dogma and see things for what they really are. Trump's actions have put us in a bad position...both at home and abroad.
Trust me, it's not me that's being fooled. You, who continue to be lied to by the MSM are the one being fooled. In detail, please tell me how the US is in a bad position both home and abroad, because I see the exact opposite. I'm willing to put money behind what I say, are you?

User avatar
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 6783
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by SundayJam »

Parkpill wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:44 am
SundayJam wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:57 am
Parkpill wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:34 pm


Why would you assume I'm young? Want to make a bet?
That's a tough one. Most Trump supporters are aged. Sometimes, we never see reason and continue to be fooled by dogma. Try to see beyond party dogma and see things for what they really are. Trump's actions have put us in a bad position...both at home and abroad.
Trust me, it's not me that's being fooled. You, who continue to be lied to by the MSM are the one being fooled. In detail, please tell me how the US is in a bad position both home and abroad, because I see the exact opposite. I'm willing to put money behind what I say, are you?
MSM...Maga Silly Muppets? We are being lied to by the Republicans. For one, we have much lesser influence worldwide. The American diplomatic corps has been decimated and derided by Trump. Our allies don't trust us anymore. Also, our opposition's outrageous offenses go unchecked. The Chinese are building military bases in the South China Sea and Trump does nothing about it. Trump lauds both Kim Jong Un and Putin while they continue to pose a much greater threat to the US than Iran. Trump cuts and spends with no possibility of return to the average American. Why are we building a wall when most illegal immigrants fly in? The tax cuts have benefited the wealthy with no return to the middle class. With no tax revenues, the deficit will increase at unprecedented levels.

I have seen the changes in my lifetime. Income inequality has increased in the US. We have less benefits at a higher cost. Why are we paying $10 to see Hana or Haleakala? This is OUR land! I don't get it. We seem to be paying much more for much less. That's just how I see it.

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by Parkpill »

SundayJam wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:20 am
Parkpill wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:44 am
SundayJam wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:57 am


That's a tough one. Most Trump supporters are aged. Sometimes, we never see reason and continue to be fooled by dogma. Try to see beyond party dogma and see things for what they really are. Trump's actions have put us in a bad position...both at home and abroad.
Trust me, it's not me that's being fooled. You, who continue to be lied to by the MSM are the one being fooled. In detail, please tell me how the US is in a bad position both home and abroad, because I see the exact opposite. I'm willing to put money behind what I say, are you?
MSM...Maga Silly Muppets? We are being lied to by the Republicans. For one, we have much lesser influence worldwide. The American diplomatic corps has been decimated and derided by Trump. Our allies don't trust us anymore. Also, our opposition's outrageous offenses go unchecked. The Chinese are building military bases in the South China Sea and Trump does nothing about it. Trump lauds both Kim Jong Un and Putin while they continue to pose a much greater threat to the US than Iran. Trump cuts and spends with no possibility of return to the average American. Why are we building a wall when most illegal immigrants fly in? The tax cuts have benefited the wealthy with no return to the middle class. With no tax revenues, the deficit will increase at unprecedented levels.

I have seen the changes in my lifetime. Income inequality has increased in the US. We have less benefits at a higher cost. Why are we paying $10 to see Hana or Haleakala? This is OUR land! I don't get it. We seem to be paying much more for much less. That's just how I see it.
MSM is the mainstream media. Republicans lying? I was a Democrat my whole life, and if you think the Democrats aren't the biggest F'n liars in the history of the world, you have NO clue. President Trump ran on putting the United States and it's people first, and he has followed through on that promise in spades. I could give a flying F what France, Germany, or whoever else cares about us. Our new trade deals are much more beneficial to us instead of the other way around. Democrats have been saying WW3 would have happened already, and it's been the exact opposite. Now there is even a ME peace treaty being put into works. We have the lowest unemployment rate for minorities in the modern history of our country. The people that ACTUALLY work on the border, say it's much needed and has helped immensely in areas where it's already been fortified or built. To me, it sounds like you're suffering from a bad case of TDS, mainly due to watching the MSM.

So are you willing to put some money behind your drivel, or are you just another sh*t talker?

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Posts: 2070
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by EITSwarrior »

Yeah that wall is doing great, except it just blown down by some wind. 😂😂😂 So much hot air coming from Trump he blew his own project down.

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by Parkpill »

EITSwarrior wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:23 am
Yeah that wall is doing great, except it just blown down by some wind. 😂😂😂 So much hot air coming from Trump he blew his own project down.
I still would trust the border patrol officers who are actually working the border, over the likes of you.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Posts: 2070
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 am
EITSwarrior wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:23 am
Yeah that wall is doing great, except it just blown down by some wind. 😂😂😂 So much hot air coming from Trump he blew his own project down.
I still would trust the border patrol officers who are actually working the border, over the likes of you.
Trust them over you too there MSM. BTW way to not acknowledge how inept...... again Trump is on your part. Keep deflecting though.

User avatar
shrek2
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Posts: 2271
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers
Location: Mainland

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by shrek2 »

Parkpill wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:04 am
MSM is the mainstream media. Republicans lying? I was a Democrat my whole life, and if you think the Democrats aren't the biggest F'n liars in the history of the world, you have NO clue. President Trump ran on putting the United States and it's people first, and he has followed through on that promise in spades. I could give a flying F what France, Germany, or whoever else cares about us. Our new trade deals are much more beneficial to us instead of the other way around. Democrats have been saying WW3 would have happened already, and it's been the exact opposite. Now there is even a ME peace treaty being put into works. We have the lowest unemployment rate for minorities in the modern history of our country. The people that ACTUALLY work on the border, say it's much needed and has helped immensely in areas where it's already been fortified or built. To me, it sounds like you're suffering from a bad case of TDS, mainly due to watching the MSM.

So are you willing to put some money behind your drivel, or are you just another sh*t talker?
Parkpill, you obviously have a passion for what you believe in. But I would say that you need to abide by the rules of the forum. If you keep the color out of your statements, you will make your point much classier.

2. Inappropriate Language and Materials
a) No defamatory, libelous, profane, threatening, racially hateful, abusive, harassing, insulting, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene or sexually explicit comments. This includes using abbreviations, acronyms or masks (i.e. changing a letter(s) of a swear word) such that the word(s) are still interpreted by most as profane.
1. Respect. Members are obligated to be tactful and maintain a respectful demeanor and tone in all posts, especially towards each other and the University of Hawaii, its sports programs, administration, coaching staffs, student-athletes and recruits at all times.
a) No attacking other members. This includes calling them names, belittling them, bringing their names up in threads they did not start or were not involved in.
Parkpill wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 am
I still would trust the border patrol officers who are actually working the border, over the likes of you.
You'll be better if you take your posts to a higher level.

User avatar
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2873
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:03 am
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, MIA, DEN
Location: ¡uɹɐqɹǝqṉ
Contact:

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by ubercow »

Irse wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:05 am
Political discussions can get uncivil really quick so let's make sure we keep things civil. Democrats and Republicans each have their own agenda but in the end, we're all Americans.
bleh, this thread is getting far from civil. just locking the thread

Locked