Lomi Lomi Salmon

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Lomi Lomi Salmon

Post by My3Cats »

shrek2 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:11 pm I had lomi salmon at the Bay Area Hawaiian Festival and searching for salt salmon in the lomi was like searching for ahi in Ala Wai Canal. :lol:
Sounds more like lomi lomi tomato!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

My3Cats wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:54 pm
shrek2 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:11 pm I had lomi salmon at the Bay Area Hawaiian Festival and searching for salt salmon in the lomi was like searching for ahi in Ala Wai Canal. :lol:
Yup, it was tomato and scallions with Noh flavored lomi lomi salmon mix if they ever had such a thing. It would have been nice to see some round onions but that was hard to find. The chicken long rice was served in a 6 oz. cardboard bowl and looked like chicken soup except there were only about three or four pieces of noddle sized chicken with some cellophane noodles on the bottom. I guess I gotta make my own if I want some.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

shrek2 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:02 pm
My3Cats wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:54 pm
Yup, it was tomato and scallions with Noh flavored lomi lomi salmon mix if they ever had such a thing. It would have been nice to see some round onions but that was hard to find. The chicken long rice was served in a 6 oz. cardboard bowl and looked like chicken soup except there were only about three or four pieces of noddle sized chicken with some cellophane noodles on the bottom. I guess I gotta make my own if I want some.
Braddah, you gotta come home for the real thing.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.