Where to get the best fried chicken on Oahu

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Re: Where to get the best fried chicken on Oahu

Post by ubercow »

chawan_cut wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:58 pmAnn's airport lunch wagon by the Delta parking lot. $5 plate lunch!
I have to try this one, one day
chawan_cut wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:58 pmDoes Sugois and Mitsuken count? Or are they in their own category?
maybe. do you know any other good garlic chicken places to add to it's own category?

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

ubercow wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:28 pm
chawan_cut wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:58 pmAnn's airport lunch wagon by the Delta parking lot. $5 plate lunch!
I have to try this one, one day
chawan_cut wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:58 pmDoes Sugois and Mitsuken count? Or are they in their own category?
maybe. do you know any other good garlic chicken places to add to it's own category?
I like Tanioka's.
ImageImage

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

cabanalane wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:45 am Supermarket fried chicken from the deli section.

I'm starting to like it, just because they probably fried their own fresh chicken that they can't sell. I won't say it's the best, but not too bad, when you factor in the price. To feed the family with KFC, it's like $40+, sometimes close to $50.

The supermarket fried chicken are like half that and sometime even less when on sale. Last time, I got 9 pieces for $7.99. Can't beat that. I think regular price is like $9.99 or was it $8.99.

Going to get some tonight.
Yeah you right about that. To feed the family you gotta go with the supermarket fried chicken, it's real expensive at the fast food joints. Add more ketchup to the supermarket fried chicken when you eat it, and its all good. lol
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

stranger808 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:38 pm
cabanalane wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:45 am Supermarket fried chicken from the deli section.

I'm starting to like it, just because they probably fried their own fresh chicken that they can't sell. I won't say it's the best, but not too bad, when you factor in the price. To feed the family with KFC, it's like $40+, sometimes close to $50.

The supermarket fried chicken are like half that and sometime even less when on sale. Last time, I got 9 pieces for $7.99. Can't beat that. I think regular price is like $9.99 or was it $8.99.

Going to get some tonight.
Yeah you right about that. To feed the family you gotta go with the supermarket fried chicken, it's real expensive at the fast food joints. Add more ketchup to the supermarket fried chicken when you eat it, and its all good. lol
Sometimes I buy the Safeway one. Half the times it's overcooked. Rarely is the KFC one overcooked. I guess you get what you pay for. I still go back to Safeway for the chicken since it is a lot cheaper. I can put up with a little bit of dry chicken. No ketchup though.
ImageImage