Bruno Mars at Aloha Stadium

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Bruno Mars at Aloha Stadium

Post by Irse »

on Nov. 10. Would go if I was younger. I think the last concert I went to was the Eagles at Aloha Stadium or it was Molly Hatchet or America at Bayfest.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/05/0 ... -november/
ImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Bruno Mars at Aloha Stadium

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Irse wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 2:01 pm on Nov. 10. Would go if I was younger. I think the last concert I went to was the Eagles at Aloha Stadium or it was Molly Hatchet or America at Bayfest.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/05/0 ... -november/
Last concert I saw at the Aloha stadium was Michael Jackson, and it was awesome on all levels. Sound, visual, performance was second to none. I saw the Eagles there, and I didn't care for the show. Boston in the Stadium was great, but most of the show was in the daylight, so the heat got to everyone. BLACK SABBATH with Ronnie James Dio was UNREAL! Sound and power unlike anyone, and I always thought the stadium set up for concerts are a lot better than anywhere else on this island. Stan Sherriff and Blaisdell arena have to much sound problems or reverb.... [-X :-({|=
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Bruno Mars at Aloha Stadium

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

[-X WOW the tickets sales, and the handling of the public for this event was just pitiful.......I would rather see him in Las Vegas. :read:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden