Korean Beauty & Skincare

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Korean Beauty & Skincare

Post by Kailuaboy »

Korean Skincare in Five Steps: A Simple Routine for Busy People and Beginners

TheBeautyBreakdown
May 31, 2015

There are a few things Koreans are known for: K-pop, awesome food, and yes, their beautiful skin. Although Koreans make it seem
effortless, the skincare regimen for which they’re so famous can range anywhere from 10 to 18 steps – even more, sometimes, for
those who are really dedicated to their skin.

For most of us, that seems unrealistic. I know when I first started looking into upping my skincare game, I had no idea where to start.
There are so many products, brands, steps, and techniques. The whole process is very intimidating and can seem like it’s more trouble
than it’s worth.

Read more:
Last edited by Kailuaboy on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Korean Skincare in Five Steps: A Simple Routine for Busy

Post by Kailuaboy »

This Face Mask is Crazy: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask Review

TheBeautyBreakdown
June 11, 2015

Hi Soompiers! We’ve got a super fun review for you today from Morgan of The Beauty Breakdown! Elizavecca’s Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble
Clay Mask contains a unique blend of carbonated water, charcoal, and clay that deeply penetrates the pores to get rid of dirt, sebum, and makeup.
Green tea and collagen help supply nutrients to keep the skin healthy and supple.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Korean Skincare

Post by 808Hawaii »

Not all Koreans have nice complexions.
I am the one who knocks.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

The Best Cushion Foundation for Your Skin Type: An Intro to Etude House’s Famous Any Cushion Line

heylinni
June 12, 2015

Hi everyone! It’s Heylinni here :) I’ve been playing around with my cushion-based foundation lately and starting to rely on it more often
in all my makeup looks. As a Pink Bird Blogger for Etude House, I often get sent their innovative cushion products. Last week, I realized
how many different types of cushion makeup I had actually received in the past year! From Magic Any Cushion to Pearl Aura Any Cushion
to Pink Wish Tree Any Cushion, they all gradually started building up in my drawers. So it got me wondering – what is the difference between
all of these cushions that are seemingly similar? Is one better than the other for my skin? Are they each suited to different situations? Or have
I just been collecting a bunch of the same product with different packaging?

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Love Etude House? Here’s a Mini Review and Tutorial Using Only Etude House Products

TheBeautyBreakdown
June 15, 2015

Hi Soompiers! We’ve got here a nice makeup tutorial with Morgan from The Beauty Breakdown. This one is a pretty and simple look using all
Etude House products. She also tries out a few new products and gives her honest opinion on how she feels about them. So if you’d like to see
how Etude House’s famous Any Cushion makeup fares in real life, this is a great tutorial to watch.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

2015 K-Beauty Awards Skincare and Makeup Winners

kokoberry
July 3, 2015

CéCi magazine, one of Asia’s foremost magazines for females in their twenties, has recently
released the results for their third annual K-Beauty Awards. Since we know many Soompiers are
interested in Korean beauty products, we will be sharing their results from surveying their Korean,
Chinese, and Thai readers concerning their favorite Korean makeup and skincare products. The photos
incorporate famous Korean landmarks and historical sites as the backgrounds. How many locations can
you guess? Product links are provided when possible. Check out the results and be sure to share your
favorites in the comments below!

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

Interesting stuff. Obviously, it helps if you start off looking like the host Morgan. Some women do spend a lot of time gussying themselves up. One of my friends has a sister who used to wake up at 4 a.m. in order to get ready (i.e., look good) for school and would get there after 8:00 and be tardy.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Top 10 Must-Have Innisfree Products

kokoberry
July 10, 2015

Welcome to the first article of our Top 10 series! Our Top 10 series will cover the best items from Korean cosmetics and skincare
brands. We’ve got you covered as we reveal the best-sellers and cult favorites for popular Korean brands. The first brand we will
spotlight is Innisfree.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

The 8 Best Korean Face Washes For All Skin Types

lee1086
July 23, 2015

It seems like all Korean stars have been blessed with beautiful, gorgeous skin. While some of that is certainly due to their amazing genes,
it’s also due to detailed and faithful skincare. While most of us can’t afford to go to expensive dermatologists however, we can certainly
take advantage of the many wonderful products available to the general public.

Like many countries in Asia, South Korea is home to some of the most advanced skincare companies in the world! These great companies
offer products for a variety of skin types and ages. While many of us splurge on decent makeup or quality BB creams, one of the areas we
often cut corners on is cleansing. If you want gorgeous, glowing skin this summer, one of the first products you need to invest in is a good
face wash. How do you know which cleanser is best for your skin though? Let’s check out the products recommended by our editors and
writers in “The 8 Best Korean Face Washes for All Skin Types!

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Link

Published on Jul 31, 2015
Click the "Caption" button to activate subtitle!
----------------------------------------­--------
- Ep.14: Diet beauty, Size Down Beauty Up / Eat up and slim up with “Food Diet” / A star’s secret and great tips
to shape your body / Become slim with “Slimming Solution” / Makeup that makes you look 10years younger /
Diet of Hollywood stars / A workout to make beautiful legs.
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Korean Beauty & Skincare

Post by Kailuaboy »

Achieve a flawless complexion like a K-Celebrity

August 5, 2015

Ever wonder how Korean celebrities achieve their flawless, pore-less complexion? Despite the fact that their profession requires them to wear makeup for the whole
day and go through the week with minimum hours of sleep, Korean celebrities seem to be on top of their skincare game.

It is to no one's surprise that generally, Koreans spend a great deal of time and money in nurturing their skin and are known to be ridiculously skin conscious. According
to various case study articles, Korean women take frequent trips to the estheticians, spas, and dermatology clinics to maintain their nearly perfect skin. But let's be honest
here, a trip to the dermatology clinic is no walk in the park for many of us and I, for one, am not definitely not ready to be breaking into our savings for such visit.

Just because I don't have the money to seek professional help, doesn't mean that I'm going to completely disregard what my skin needs in order for it to look somewhat
neat. Here are some ways that top celebrities and idols go about maintaining flawless skin without breaking bank.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

10 Korean Beauty Products That Will Cool You Down

kokoberry
August 19, 2015

Has the sweltering summer weather got you melting and suffering? Never fear, we have 10 Korean beauty
products that will help you beat the heat! Some of these products are amazing for providing chilly relief
when you’re outdoors and have limited access to air conditioners and fans. Other products are excellent for
relieving your skin after a long day in the blazing sun. Overall, all of these items are designed to keep you
calm and cool. Some even have extra benefits! From your head to your feet, we’ve got you completely covered.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

5 Unique Korean Mascaras for Flawless Eyelashes

lahkim
August 21, 2015

Although there are a lot of steps in applying makeup, I would arguably say that the one thing that makes all
the difference is mascara. With a finishing touch, mascara is often used to enhance your eyelashes by adding
length and volume. Sometimes, however, the traditional mascara just isn’t enough to bring out the full beauty
of your eyelashes. Here are some of Korea’s coolest and most unique mascaras that will be just what you need
for a fuller, longer, and more dramatic eye look.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Review: About Me’s Skin Tone Up Massage Cream

TheBeautyBreakdown
September 10, 2015

Hi Soompiers! We’re back with another fun review for you today from Morgan of The Beauty Breakdown!
About Me’s Skin Tone Up Massage Cream uses lemon and moringa extract to remove impurities and gently
exfoliate. It promises to cleanse so thoroughly that you’ll be able to see the toxins and impurities on the
cotton pad, and leave your skin soft and hydrated all day long. So basically, this is a double-action cream
that detoxes and moisturizes. Does it deliver on both counts? To find out, Morgan tests it with clean skin
and with a face full of makeup. Let’s watch her review to see how well the product works!

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage