Star Wars Vs. Star Trek

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Star Wars Vs. Star Trek

Post by Kailuaboy »

This 'Star Wars Vs. Star Trek' Trailer Shows The Epic Film The Entire Universe Would Pay To See

The Huffington Post
By Ron Dicker
February 12, 2015

Link

Watch what happens when two massive space franchises collide.

With some slick intergalactic editing, YouTube user Alex Luthor splices together a fun imaginary trailer for "Star Wars Vs. Star Trek."

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Star Wars Vs. Star Trek

Post by My3Cats »

I like both franchises. But given a choice, I choose Star Trek. Except for the newer movies with the new cast and new production team. ST:TOS, ST:NG, ST:DS9; ST:Voyager, and ST:Enterprise. Don't care for the re-boot.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Star Wars Vs. Star Trek

Post by Kailuaboy »

Watch this immediately: Star Wars and Star Trek, together at last in interstellar mashup

BGR News
Zach Epstein
May 12, 2015

Screen Shot 2015-05-12 at 7.08.48 AM

It’s time for Star Wars fans and Star Trek fans to let bygones be bygones. Though a vicious battle has raged between them for decades, we think both camps can agree that this video mashup of the two groundbreaking sci-fi series is fantastic.

Would Captain Kirk be able to stop Darth Vader from wreaking havoc? A new interstellar mashup hopes to find out by joining the two popular movie franchises in one amazing trailer called The Carbonite Maneuver. The 85-second video shows the starship Enterprise caught up in a battle between the Empire and the Rebellion, and plenty of familiar faces pop up in the process.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage