Food Thread Present

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Food Thread Present

Post by 808Hawaii »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
My3Cats wrote:
808Hawaii wrote:I was about to go today but remembered I brought leftovers for lunch. Bummer.... :P
OMG 808! I hope that your opu isn't as big as mine. You've been eating plate lunch at the lunch wagon about three or four days a week now!
:o And you guys wonder why Mr.EDGE goes to fancy restaurants? :lol: :lol: EATING well my friends is the key to happy life... :wink:
I like cheap places, somewhere I can go often. I once went to Sushi Bay five days in a row. Was before the word got out.
I am the one who knocks.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Okay! I finally made it out to the Airport today and got to Ann's Airport Lunch Wagon and tried the shoyu chicken. Just meh. Much better shoyu chicken at Lum's Inn in Wahiawa. But since 808Hawaii eats there so often and raves about it, I will give them another try when I'm in that area. Can't beat the prices though, and lot's of choices on the menu.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

I like it cause it's cheap. And plenty. Decent food. Worth the price.
I am the one who knocks.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

Speaking of worth the price, Domino's Pizza Early Week Pick Up. Monday thru Thursday, pick up only, large three item pizza for only $10 plus tax. Winnah!

My favorite is beef, mushrooms, and olives on one side and tomatos, jalapenos, and extra cheese on the other. Take the biggest pieces from each side and make one sandwich. :D
I am the one who knocks.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

I was in Wahiawa town this morning so I picked up a Roast Turkey plate to go from Lum's Inn. Yummy!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

Went to Yoshoku Restaurant for lunch today at the Stadium marketplace. Tuesdays if half off. I paid Five bucks for a plate lunch with garlic chicken, yakiniku beef and yakisoba noodles. Good deal.
I am the one who knocks.