End of times?

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Re: End of times?

Post by xer 21 »

Irse wrote:
xer 21 wrote:
unpaid wrote:I have read the Bible for over forty years now.
Here are some things to remember. No man or woman knows the hour ,day,or date of the Second Coming.
We are instructed to not be afraid even though world events and natural disasters seem to portend imminent doom. He is with us always,even unto the end of the world.

The predictions of Armageddon and the preceding time of troubles are not written in stone. They may never happen. It is clear that if we ,as in the whole human race,come to our senses and repent, then the wars and destructions foretold in Revelation will not come to pass.

It ain't over yet,and nobody knows the ending..so ,like someone once said....be of good cheer and be not afraid. Live the commandments. The human race might be around for a good long time yet.
which is exactly why i'm 100% positive this 2012 stuff is pure bs.
Me too. One of my Christian friends was talking about it and I couldn't believe it. I guess he forgot about the scripture.
its human nature, people like to know, or at least believe they know, what's coming next.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

unpaid wrote:I have read the Bible for over forty years now.
Here are some things to remember. No man or woman knows the hour ,day,or date of the Second Coming.
We are instructed to not be afraid even though world events and natural disasters seem to portend imminent doom. He is with us always,even unto the end of the world.

The predictions of Armageddon and the preceding time of troubles are not written in stone. They may never happen. It is clear that if we ,as in the whole human race,come to our senses and repent, then the wars and destructions foretold in Revelation will not come to pass.

It ain't over yet,and nobody knows the ending..so ,like someone once said....be of good cheer and be not afraid. Live the commandments. The human race might be around for a good long time yet.
:king: well said!
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

No body knows but God himself. I no worry about the past and what people thought back then. I care about now and where all these things that are happening that are leading so many people to believe that revelations is coming to pass in our days. If you can decipher the bible you will be able to know that the time is near for all hell to brake out.

Here's something interesting. For you Bush haters this will get your rocks off. http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/th ... f_america/

Our freedoms are slowly dwindling away. We are losing our right to do anything that our government deems is bad for us. They treat us all like we're criminals at every airport. They put cameras all over the city to watch our every move. They listen to our conversations on the phone. They follow us on the internet. It seems to me they want to know first hand who is with them and who is against them. Like Bush said. Your for us or against us. When I think about it Bush was pretty open about every thing he did as though he didn't care what we thought. You could see the power that he held over everyone. He was getting out of hand. Now Obama is getting out of hand too. If we don't stop them before you know it they will have security check points throughout the every city and state line. WTF are we doing in Libya? Whose next?

I didn't live back in the past to know all the things that happened then to cause people to believe the end was near. I do know the things that are happening now and I see a change coming we won't like one bit. It is written in the bible. It will happen like a thief in the night. No one will know the day or the hour of his coming. We will know his coming will be soon with the signs of the times. Blessed is he that reads revelations and knows them.

Forget about the false prophets. They will never be right with the ending of the world as we know it. It isn't the end of the world but a knew beginning if you believe in the one true God and don't accept the devils mark of 666.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Waryor wrote:
HawaiianHogster wrote:"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;" Luke 21:25

http://www.endoftheworldprophecy.com/fu ... ophecy.asp

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these [are] the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:7-8
are you just messing around or do you really believe the end is near?
I do. I don't know if it will take them more time to slowly take away our rights and freedoms but when they do that it is all over with. Game over. It's accept 666 or die. You may have to watch your family tortured in front of you to force you to take the sign. They can see our every move right now if they wanted to. There are some things that need to fall in place before I'm for certain the end times are hear. Read the bile and understand what it is saying. That is the only way to for sure if the end times are here.

Listen to this man speak about it. He talks for hours about the end times so you will know who what when and where. Then you can make your own assumptions by the things that are happening all around us. I think we are close to seeing marshal law once inflation worsens. I pray I'm wrong. If things get fixed quickly we shouldn't have much to worry about. Remember I believe we have control of our own destiny. It all depends on which road we take. Keep going down the same road and we're done for. Change and go down the right path and we're breathing easy.

There is too much craziness going on for me not to believe that the signs are telling us the coming of the Anti-Christ is near. Yes, every year that goes by brings us closer to that day. It will happen. It's a matter of when.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

GARRISON
All-American
All-American

Post by GARRISON »

One day, someone will be accurate in their end-times prediction but not because of divine revalation, but because of statistical probablity. How many people in the past have been wrong? Here's a hint: ALL OF THEM

It doesn't take a genius to make predictions of doom. Given enough time, they would be accurate and people will look back in hindsight and almost "fit" the prediction. I could say "The U.S. will no longer be a superpower. They will be fall last in the list of first world coutries, and Asia will become the leader of the world." and it may come to pass in 10, 20 or 500 years. Should people look back at me and say "OOOooooo Garrison was right?"

How hard is it to predict wars, devastation, pestilence and famine?
Check out our latest short The WATCHGUARD

mainlandkid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

Post by mainlandkid »

you know its the end of time when sportshawaii becomes a wyoming cowboys forum....aw crap

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

Must be getting close when this forum starts to look like a Wyoming Cowboys forum... YIKES!.... somebody ... help me....

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

madeinhawaii wrote:Must be getting close when this forum starts to look like a Wyoming Cowboys forum... YIKES!.... somebody ... help me....
:lol: :lol: 6-6-6 the NUMBER of the beast! Sacrifice is going on toNIGHT! Guitar SOLO take ova Dave Murray with Adrian Smith to follow! :-({|=
HawaiianHogster wrote: There is too much craziness going on for me not to believe that the signs are telling us the coming of the Anti-Christ is near
Dude...he's already here....his name is OZZY OSBOURNE King of darkness and the numer of the beast was RONALD (6) WILSON(6)REAGAN(6).....and the court jester was GW BUSH! :lol: You really need to stop using the corn ethnol in your Harley..... [-X
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Is it tomorrow yet cause this forum hurts my eyes big time.

On the positive side of things the American dollar went up to 84 yen. The stock market keeps rising. Gold went down a little. Libya war may come to an end from the inside. The rebels are calling for ceasefire to give Gadaffi a chance to leave or talk peacefully. I'm hearing that by summers end the economy will be coming back strong as long as there are no more major disasters man made or otherwise. They say unemployment went down and by summers end many people will be back at work. The middle east is not at war with Israel but with themselves keeping WWIII from happening yet.

My mother averted death. My family is healthy. I still have a job and my retirement check is still coming in. A cold front is moving in to cool things off. We have a roof over our heads. We have food on the shelves. We have water to drink. W still have our rights and freedoms for the most part. No one has come to my door and asked me to receive the mark of the devil which is 666. We have two vehicles to get around with money to put gas in them. We have a bank account, savings, stocks, insurance, medical and dental. There are many things I can list to make light of everything that is bad going on around the world.

By summers end America will be healthy again. The world will be at peace. The world economy will be stronger than ever before. All peoples will be rich. No one will be homeless. No one will go hungry. No one will get deathly ill. No more major catastrophes of any kind. No more wars or rumors of wars. No more gangs, mafia's, cults, or idol worshipers. No more pain.

How does that sound? Do you believe that will happen instead? I wish and pray for that to happen instead. I don't believe it myself and I wrote it.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

HawaiianHogster wrote:Is it tomorrow yet cause this forum hurts my eyes big time.
I love the way the forum looks. It's like Christmas to me. :D

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

wyokie wrote:
HawaiianHogster wrote:Is it tomorrow yet cause this forum hurts my eyes big time.
I love the way the forum looks. It's like Christmas to me. :D

Who died and made you king? LOL! You are special indeed. Congrats.

Maybe this could be a trend? Once a month for one day on the weekend we could have others favorite teams forum style web site on here like yours. Is that doable Scott?