9/11

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
browndog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

9/11

Post by browndog »

i was watching a show on the unfolding of 9-11 on TV today. It is amazing how katie couric and matt lauer covered it live and did not realize the magnitude of it all.
At first they thought it was a small commuter plane that hit the building. One lady they interviewed said (after the second plane hit), "i wonder if something is wrong with air traffic control??"

Very depressing to watch. :(

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Re: 9/11

Post by xer 21 »

can you believe that one event could change the entire country? i can still see both impacts, i remeber the whole day.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

browndog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by browndog »

i was just watching the replay. Dude, that is still mind boggling.
God Bless America.

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Grinch »

Anyone with the "conspiracy theory" about 911?
My co-worker firmly believes the US govnt, along with EXTREMLY wealthy, old-money bankers, had something to do with the "attack".

Personally, I have a hard time believing the conspiracy theory.
"The rise . . . of the Warriors."

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Grinch wrote:Anyone with the "conspiracy theory" about 911?
My co-worker firmly believes the US govnt, along with EXTREMLY wealthy, old-money bankers, had something to do with the "attack".

yeah, its BS, it makes zero sense. like they just hired a bunch of saudi's to suicide on an airplane. =; :roll:

targets.

NiCkOwNsRTR
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL: Indianapolis Colts

Post by NiCkOwNsRTR »

The History Channel had a wonderful special last night. I'd suggest to watch it if it comes on again. It had tons of unseen footage from normal people.

http://www.history.com/genericContent.do?id=60326

2goodbucs
Starter
Starter

Post by 2goodbucs »

Grinch wrote:Anyone with the "conspiracy theory" about 911?

Watch the 3rd World Trade Center Tower collapse that not many media outlets talk about.

Link

This building did not get hit by a plane but fell in it's own footprint just like the first two towers that did get hit by the planes.

The 3rd tower is a Federal building so no terrorist can go in there with bombs to level the building because you have to be a Federal agent to enter the building.

I personally believe that 9/11 was a False Flag Operation(link here about what is a False Flag Op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag). Our government has been doing False Flags for years. Remember the Gulf of Tonkin Incident that started the Vietnam war?(Link of incident here--->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident See section "Later statements about the incident" and "NSA Report") How about the Anthrax attacks after 9/11 and the government blamed Mohammed Atta and his crew but was really our own U.S. Scientist that spread the Anthrax? (Link of Story here--->http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26054859/)

I will never forget the fraud that happened on 9/11 that caused the lives of thousands of innocent Americans. It's time to put these corrupted parasites to trial. People that are guilty of Treason = DEATH. I feel like there might be a civil war soon. :cry:

I am glad to share this with you local people because you have an open mind and don't get angered of what I am telling you. True Aloha. Something I don't get over here in Florida.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Let me guess, 2goodbucs, you believe that FDR knew that Japan was going to hit Pearl? :roll:

The ONLY conspiracy theory I believe in is the Lydon Johnson had John Kennedy killed so that Johnson could become president.

2goodbucs
Starter
Starter

Post by 2goodbucs »

wyokie wrote:Let me guess, 2goodbucs, you believe that FDR knew that Japan was going to hit Pearl? :roll:
Actually all I know is that the Navy was told to stand down when they seen the Kamakazi blips on the RADAR coming from the west which in turn became the Pearl Harbor Attack. FDR has been the provocateur for the Japan attack.
wyokie wrote:The ONLY conspiracy theory I believe in is the Lydon Johnson had John Kennedy killed so that Johnson could become president.
Actually from what I have studied it was because of two reasons. 1. J.F.K. was against the war on Vietnam. 2. J.F.K. was about to shut down the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve is of course not Federal. Private bankers like the Rothschilds, Rockefeller's, and etc. run the Federal Reserve and to threaten to shut down the Federal Reserve deserves a few bullets in someones body or a well placed one in someones head while in the back of a moving convertible car. Ronald Reagan was going to do the same and then later of him mentioning it, he ALMOST joined J.F.K.

Link Ron Paul got lucky he pulled out of the Presidential race because it saved his life.

The Military Industrial Complex is a strong entity that has more power than the President himself. M.I.C. has made a bunch of money off of war and they are just one of many corrupted Corporate Entities that will not even think twice to put innocent lives on the line in order for them to make money off of our sacrifices. Imagine the money the M.I.C. made on these wars.....

Vietnam - Research in chemical and biological weapons like Agent Orange. Threw out unproven weapons to our soldiers like the AR15's. Many of our dead soldiers in Vietnam was found with a jammed AR15 by their side. Charlie, The Enemy, was found with American weapons. Come to find out the M.I.C. equipped weapons to both sides during the war.

Pearl Harbor- Atomic Bomb, and other shock and awe weapons were researched with the tax payers money.

Desert Storm- M1 Abrams Tank and experimental anti-chemical vaccines that ended up making a bunch of soldiers sick known as the Gulf War Illness.

The war in Iraq and Afghanistan (coming soon: Iran and Russia)- Introduction of U.A.V.S. (Unmanned Arial Vehicle System) , M.O.A.B. (Mother Of All Bombs), E.M.P. (Electro Magnetic Pulse) bombs, Microwave Death Rays, and RFID chip implants in select Military Personnel. Expect future wars to become more robotic. Robots will run by itself without guidance by remote control. Less human interaction in future wars.

The M.I.C. is also in the Food Industry business also. From what I've heard that they have been putting chemical agents in our food. Everything edible is no longer safe unless you have your own farm. Organic food is also controlled by the M.I.C. They already allow Sodium Fluoride in our drinking water. The M.I.C. has also ordered Food Suppliers to lower their Food Supply rate so be ready for a artificial food crisis. Staple foods in different areas will have a cap limit into how much of it you can buy. Good thing I stay in Florida, not many people eat Japanese rice.
Last edited by 2goodbucs on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dakineguy
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by dakineguy »

wyokie wrote:Let me guess, 2goodbucs, you believe that FDR knew that Japan was going to hit Pearl? :roll:

The ONLY conspiracy theory I believe in is the Lydon Johnson had John Kennedy killed so that Johnson could become president.
Hey. I thought he did it to put the moves on Marilyn Monroe. :wink:
GO WARRIORS !!! PLAY HARD!!!!
Ohana Makou
ex-lounge lizard, ex-stair creature, ex-Jhaller

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

2goodbucs wrote:
Actually all I know is that the Navy was told to stand down when they seen the Kamakazi blips on the RADAR coming from the west which in turn became the Pearl Harbor Attack. FDR has been the provocateur for the Japan attack.
As aan historian, the reason behind the RADER thing was that there was a bunch of b-17 (?) bombers heading towards Oahu from San Franscisco. The commanding officer in charge dismissed his men's observations that the blips were coming in from the west not the east.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

dakineguy wrote:

Hey. I thought he did it to put the moves on Marilyn Monroe. :wink:
LOL LBJ wanted the presidency badly. He knew that he was too old to run for the office in 1964 so....

2goodbucs
Starter
Starter

Post by 2goodbucs »

wyokie wrote:
2goodbucs wrote:
As aan historian, the reason behind the RADER thing was that there was a bunch of b-17 (?) bombers heading towards Oahu from San Franscisco. The commanding officer in charge dismissed his men's observations that the blips were coming in from the west not the east.
I heard about that "excuse". Obviously if Bombers were coming from San Francisco it would be from the East. The Navy in Pearl Harbor knew the Japanese were coming. The orders from top down were to "stand down".

2goodbucs
Starter
Starter

Post by 2goodbucs »

wyokie wrote:
As aan historian,

No, not a historian. I did a lot of homework after I found out the fraud of 9/11 which was before we attacked Iraq.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

you sriously think it was a false flag? first off, our administration isnt that smart. second, what reason would they have for doing it? afghanistan wasnt really a big deal until Osama claimed responsibility. also, do you really think they hired all those guys in the plane, and then detonated the third tower? not only is that highly improbable, its illogical. waht would they have to gain, and why would they need to blow the third tower? think of this, when those thousands upon thousnads of tons of concrete and mteal came crashing to the ground, that probably caused a lot of vibration in the ground. that probably is what caused the third tower to go down, its foundation was probably damaged by the force of two 110 story buildings collapsing to the ground.

targets.