University of Hawai'i's Master Degree Programs?

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

University of Hawai'i's Master Degree Programs?

Post by WA Warrior »

To all,

I'm interested in getting my Masters Degree through the University of Hawai'i. Of course the biggest obstacle to me getting started is that the degree would have to be completely on-line. Does anyone have any info concerning on-line Masters Degree program. I realize that I can go to just about any university to get one but I thought I would try out UH. I've checked the website and all but I wanted someone's insight and info.

Mahalos!!!

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

Paul Honda

To WA Warrior

Post by Paul Honda »

Come on WA. Your probably to stupid to get your masters. Why even bother? If you have to ask how to get your masters, then you don't deserve one. I have my masters and did not have to inquire anyone to get it. That's why I am able to write for a Honolulu syndication. Let's face it, I read books and you read comics. It's just reality, deal with it.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

You're pretty tough for being behind a computer, but I guess you computer geeks are like that. Besides if you have a Masters degree, it's a piss poor one and you need to take another English as a Second Language class because you didn't get the intent of the post and instead muddle through it with your 7th grade education. Besides, "too" is with two "o"s and not spelled as "to".

People like you who post crap like you do have no value in life and society. You're probably one of the Star Trek/computer geeks who has never kissed a girl, but I know you have because you count your mom and you grandma, I even bet your grandma said you are the best french kisser in the family, congrats!!! Too bad your so insecure with yourself that you resort to bashing people online, deep down i'm sure you're a real pimple-faced momma's boy that never worked a hard day in your life. Welcome to the board and I hope work out what ever mental and social problems you face when you leave your facade of "Honda" on the net....Pathetic...

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

WA Warrior wrote:You're pretty tough for being behind a computer, but I guess you computer geeks are like that. Besides if you have a Masters degree, it's a piss poor one and you need to take another English as a Second Language class because you didn't get the intent of the post and instead muddle through it with your 7th grade education. Besides, "too" is with two "o"s and not spelled as "to".

People like you who post crap like you do have no value in life and society. You're probably one of the Star Trek/computer geeks who has never kissed a girl, but I know you have because you count your mom and you grandma, I even bet your grandma said you are the best french kisser in the family, congrats!!! Too bad your so insecure with yourself that you resort to bashing people online, deep down i'm sure you're a real pimple-faced momma's boy that never worked a hard day in your life. Welcome to the board and I hope work out what ever mental and social problems you face when you leave your facade of "Honda" on the net....Pathetic...
Great (and funny) retort, WA Warrior! :lol:

Personally, I think Star Wars is the better Sci-Fi movie saga than Star Trek. Trek is for guys who got shot down by the ugly girls at prom time. Although I do admit Star Trek 6: the Undiscovered Country was good, only because of the parallels (sp?) to the U.S.-Soviet relations at the end of Eighties when the U.S.S.R. started going belly up.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: University of Hawai'i's Master Degree Programs?

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o WOW...nine years later, and a new poster brings this subject up? :-
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::o WOW...nine years later, and a new poster brings this subject up? :-
What one can dig up with the Search Option :- :lol:

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::o WOW...nine years later, and a new poster brings this subject up? :-
deleted it, these spammers.. :/

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote:
deleted it, these spammers.. :/
Ubercow,if you got a penny for every time you had to delete spammers, and then double the amount the next time.....Holy crap, you be a Billionaire! :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden