Does anyone have questions about Wyoming in general?

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: Does anyone have questions about Wyoming in general?

Post by wyokie »

J-Rod wrote:LOL That is a trap BW.....do not go to WyoNation.com.
Who are you trying to be, J-Rod? Admiral Ackbar?!

Do go to WyoNation, BW. Some of the guys still live in Wyoming and they can some of your questions better than I could.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Well, Big Wave....I'm surprised you haven't joined WyoNation yet? I'm sure the other guys on there can help you some if no all the info you need. We do have one guy there (BeaverPoke) who's a bit of a wacko. Thinks Wyoming is one player away from going 14-0 and beating Alabama by 60 for the National Championship!!!!

Were you planning to just go the southeast part of the Equality State (Wyoming) or more of it?

The reason I ask is if you and your family want to go say Yellowstone or the Grand Tetons. Go in early summer but get your reservations for a room as early as this coming November or December. The Parks (Yellowstone & Grand Tetons) are like Waikiki when it comes to availability of rooms during busy months.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

wyokie wrote:Well, Big Wave....I'm surprised you haven't joined WyoNation yet.....The reason I ask is if you and your family want to go say Yellowstone or the Grand Tetons. Go in early summer but get your reservations for a room as early as this coming November or December. The Parks (Yellowstone & Grand Tetons) are like Waikiki when it comes to availability of rooms during busy months.
:o Do you really think BIG WAVE would join the WYO NATION, and then go to Wyoming in November- December? :lol: :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
wyokie wrote:Well, Big Wave....I'm surprised you haven't joined WyoNation yet.....The reason I ask is if you and your family want to go say Yellowstone or the Grand Tetons. Go in early summer but get your reservations for a room as early as this coming November or December. The Parks (Yellowstone & Grand Tetons) are like Waikiki when it comes to availability of rooms during busy months.
:o Do you really think BIG WAVE would join the WYO NATION, and then go to Wyoming in November- December? :lol: :lol:
Anything's possible. Except for a Hawaii win in cold and very wintery Laramie November 23rd.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

wyokie wrote:Well, Big Wave....I'm surprised you haven't joined WyoNation yet? I'm sure the other guys on there can help you some if no all the info you need. We do have one guy there (BeaverPoke) who's a bit of a wacko. Thinks Wyoming is one player away from going 14-0 and beating Alabama by 60 for the National Championship!!!!

Were you planning to just go the southeast part of the Equality State (Wyoming) or more of it?

The reason I ask is if you and your family want to go say Yellowstone or the Grand Tetons. Go in early summer but get your reservations for a room as early as this coming November or December. The Parks (Yellowstone & Grand Tetons) are like Waikiki when it comes to availability of rooms during busy months.
Poke thanks for the advice but I'm not planning my trip yet. I'll get to that sight before the November game and talk some Rainbow Warrior Football with y'all.

auffrey1979
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by auffrey1979 »

Why would anyone have questions about poop-kicking country?

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

BigWave96744 wrote: Poke thanks for the advice but I'm not planning my trip yet. I'll get to that sight before the November game and talk some Rainbow Warrior Football with y'all.
:lol: Advice? The poke master gives advice or historical rhetoric? :lol: :lol:
wyokie wrote:Well, The Parks (Yellowstone & Grand Tetons) are like Waikiki when it comes to availability of rooms during busy months.
:lol: :lol: Wanna bet?! Waikiki has more rooms than Yellowstone has brown bears! :lol: And even the Brown bears wish they were in Waikiki! \:D/ :wink:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
wyokie wrote:Well, The Parks (Yellowstone & Grand Tetons) are like Waikiki when it comes to availability of rooms during busy months.
:lol: :lol: Wanna bet?! Waikiki has more rooms than Yellowstone has brown bears! :lol: And even the Brown bears wish they were in Waikiki! \:D/ :wink:
Don't you mean grizzlies? :roll: People in or from the Rocky Mountain region don't call them brown bears. They are grizzly bears.

As for the bold, so? You try getting a room reservation for a place in the Park for next summer after December!!! Good luck!!!!

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Here's one for you Wyokie

ImageImage

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Link

It's the road from the East Exit/ Entrance of Yellowstone to Cody

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Yellowstone National Park rattled by largest earthquake in 34 years
Reuters 23 hr ago | By Laura Zuckerman of Reuters

(Reuters) - Yellowstone National Park, which sits atop one of the world's largest super-volcanoes, was struck on Sunday by a magnitude 4.8 earthquake, the biggest recorded there since February 1980, but no damage or injuries were immediately reported.
The ancient super-volcano, or caldera, that lies beneath the surface of the park was discovered by scientists in recent years to be 2.5 times larger than previously thought, measured at 30 miles wide, according to the park.
http://news.msn.com/us/yellowstone-nati ... =ansnews11

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

BigWave96744 wrote:
Yellowstone National Park rattled by largest earthquake in 34 years
Reuters 23 hr ago | By Laura Zuckerman of Reuters

(Reuters) - Yellowstone National Park, which sits atop one of the world's largest super-volcanoes, was struck on Sunday by a magnitude 4.8 earthquake, the biggest recorded there since February 1980, but no damage or injuries were immediately reported.
The ancient super-volcano, or caldera, that lies beneath the surface of the park was discovered by scientists in recent years to be 2.5 times larger than previously thought, measured at 30 miles wide, according to the park.
:o WHOA......you mean even in Wyoming, we pay people to study some useless camp fire grounds to keep people employed? Don't these scientist know that HAWAII has sharks biting people on Maui, which there's a possible link to Maui wowie potatoe chips being consumed by these victims? :lol: COME ON, SCIENTIST! Try studying something more worth while like why do we sing Kumba-ya around campfires! :lol:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

For those who live in Hawaii right now....

Post by wyokie »

Be VERY VERY grateful for it!!!!

Old man winter hit the mainland hard.

OKC just started doing rollover blackouts that would last for just less than an hour but not after 5 p.m. for very obvious reasons. We already had roughly 4-5 inches of snow so far with another 4-8 inches coming tomorrow!!! Thankfully ice isn't a problem since it's too cold for it. Double digit below zero temps at night and that's not the wind chill!!!!

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: For those who live in Hawaii right now....

Post by Irse »

Loving it. Had to use the AC to get to sleep. :D
ImageImage

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: For those who live in Hawaii right now....

Post by wyokie »

Irse wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:14 am Loving it. Had to use the AC to get to sleep. :D
:lol: Meanwhile everyone on the mainland is trying to keep warm. There's pictures of snow on the beaches in Florida!!!!