UH Head Coach Job Posting

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
uhwarriors

Re: UH Head Coach Job Posting

Post by uhwarriors »

EITSwarrior wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:57 pm
RedZone wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:28 pm They like to do announcements on Fridays. You think that we will find out tomorrow?
Good chance. Just had BOR meeting today.
If it's JJ, it probably will be on Sunday. He is coaching in the Polynesian Bowl game on Saturday night. My understanding is that college coaches cannot be involved in a high school all-star game. If it's someone else, then it could be tomorrow or Saturday.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

uhwarriors wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:21 pm
EITSwarrior wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:57 pm
RedZone wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:28 pm They like to do announcements on Fridays. You think that we will find out tomorrow?
Good chance. Just had BOR meeting today.
If it's JJ, it probably will be on Sunday. He is coaching in the Polynesian Bowl game on Saturday night. My understanding is that college coaches cannot be involved in a high school all-star game. If it's someone else, then it could be tomorrow or Saturday.
Good stuff 🤙🤙

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:23 am Didn't Graham say he didn't know or use Twitter?
Minimum Qualifications
14. Computer, cell phone and social media technology competency
Everybody knows about Twitter...not everybody uses it. I know about Twitter, but I don't use it. Well, I do second hand...thanks to you (all). Tbh, this whole circus wreaks of provincial bs. Technology is not always a good thing. I think it has hurt our program. It has hurt our program for decades. The JJ, McMackin...Rolo...Aranda...train wreck started with the same technology bs.

Coach did not leave our program for the same reasons he left ASU. ASU bought out coach's contract, because they were mediocre at the end of coach's employment. Guess what...they are still mediocre. Coach guided them to their best seasons in many years....but it wasn't good enough for them. Coach left our program because the state was inhospitable. We didn't have to buy out his contract. If you can't understand why a hard-nosed, disciplinarian coach, who followed up after a 'friend coach', would leave the program...I don't know what to say. It wasn't because he didn't use Twitter.