Graham resigns

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
gpmcconnell
Pine rider
Pine rider

Re: Graham resigns

Post by gpmcconnell »

Miano is probably the worst hire they could make. He hasn’t even been a coordinator at a college program. He also hasn’t coached in college in 10 years.

daddy
Starter
Starter
MLB: Kansas City Royals
NFL: Chiefs and any team w/CB

Post by daddy »

Graham probably needed to go but he leaves with a mainland bowl win which is rare air for us, so thanks for that TG. Moving on, there is to much crap swirling around this program currently to think the new coach will be anyone other than someone who loves Hawaii and is either at the end of their career or in line for their first shot at at HC job. I would think JJ, Miano, Chang or someone in that ilk will be the guy. We're not getting a big name mainland coach. And the program will hire someone from this board before they'd hire Jon Gruden, that's for sure.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

gpmcconnell wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:24 pm Miano is probably the worst hire they could make. He hasn’t even been a coordinator at a college program. He also hasn’t coached in college in 10 years.
As much as I agree 100%, Miano does have the X Factor that makes him a good HC. He just need good assistant coaches around him. (They are the ones that do the work.) Miano is good at laying down the BS, sell the program, good with media, and good looks to smooth out even lava rocks. HC also has to be the front man of the program, like a rock band. That's how you get the fans to cheer you on.

To summarize. You want someone like Pat Riley.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Graham never learned that you can't cuss at people or call them names, you can cuss at things or situations. 57yo and still acting like a 15yo.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

shrek2 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:53 pm Graham never learned that you can't cuss at people or call them names, you can cuss at things or situations. 57yo and still acting like a 15yo.
Soft.

Kidding relax. Nah but forreal sometime tough love is needed.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Anyone wanna buy Todd Graham’s house?

202Warrior
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by 202Warrior »

EITSwarrior wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:54 am Anyone wanna buy Todd Graham’s house?
What’s the address? ;)

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

202Warrior wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:43 pm
EITSwarrior wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:54 am Anyone wanna buy Todd Graham’s house?
What’s the address? ;)
I will not give that out. Theres already been instances of drive by verbal harassment of his residence. To those who know the location please keep private. There's been enough harassment of the Grahams off the field in public while they try to go about their personal lives. No matter your feelings of his tenure at UH no one and their family should have to go through that. But yes the home is currently listed for sale.

202Warrior
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by 202Warrior »

EITSwarrior wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:16 pm
What’s the address? ;)
I will not give that out. Theres already been instances of drive by verbal harassment of his residence. To those who know the location please keep private. There's been enough harassment of the Grahams off the field in public while they try to go about their personal lives. No matter your feelings of his tenure at UH no one and their family should have to go through that. But yes the home is currently listed for sale.
I didn’t mean that literally and I wish no ill will for the Graham Ohana.

gpmcconnell
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by gpmcconnell »

What’s the address? ;)
That’s disappointing to hear and makes all of us look bad. Shame on whoever does that.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

202Warrior wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:29 pm

What’s the address? ;)
I didn’t mean that literally and I wish no ill will for the Graham Ohana.
I know. Just never know these days. Some "fans" take things too personally sometimes and cross a line.