History repeats itself?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
wailukuwarriorfan
Starter
Starter

Re: History repeats itself?

Post by wailukuwarriorfan »

Maybe a “divine intervention” will make him change for the better? If not, he probably won’t last coexisting with the cultural differences here in Hawaii.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Employment is a two-way street. Who would want to come Hawaii to become the HC at UH?

Any potential candidate would get on the phone and talk to Chow, Rolo, and TG. What do you think they have to say about UH?

The conversation would end with not "I would take the job in a heartbeat, if I were you.." It would be "good luck.."

The prayer from God should be that TG have the chance to turn it around. Everyone that wanted out, is out. Sophomores and Freshmans get to start. 7-6 next year. By the time these guys become Seniors, UH would be 11-2.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1479687816837619715

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Image Jackson Moore is a FRESNO barkboard person. What is he 16 years old?
ImageBruce Feldman is a Fox Network, best selling author awarded the title for trashing Ed Ogeron in a book.
Image Chris Karpman appears to be one of the wedding crashers. This Twitter nonsense is just awful. Whoever quoted these bozos should be ashamed of himself.

I do appreciate your reporting on recruiting in general. Keep up the good work. Just lay off the garbage quotations. Moore, Feldman, and Karpman can wallow in the filth that they rule over without any comments about Hawaii football.

gpmcconnell
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by gpmcconnell »

This whole thing is a disgrace, I’m embarrassed to be a fan of this program. These Twitter spaces and senate hearing are a joke, now everyone is talking about how bad our program is. Todd Graham was a bad hire but the players come off as soft and some of the fans are the absolute worst. Don’t these moronic politicians have anything better to do?

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

cabanalane wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:48 pm Employment is a two-way street. Who would want to come Hawaii to become the HC at UH?

Any potential candidate would get on the phone and talk to Chow, Rolo, and TG. What do you think they have to say about UH?

The conversation would end with not "I would take the job in a heartbeat, if I were you.." It would be "good luck.."

The prayer from God should be that TG have the chance to turn it around. Everyone that wanted out, is out. Sophomores and Freshmans get to start. 7-6 next year. By the time these guys become Seniors, UH would be 11-2.
You guys always say stuff like this and every time the job opens up there are a lot of solid candidates. When Graham is out, there will be a line of candidates ready to apply for the job.

My biggest takeaway from everything that's happened over the last year is how out of touch from reality many of the people who post here are.

wailukuwarriorfan
Starter
Starter

Post by wailukuwarriorfan »

poidog wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:35 pm
cabanalane wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:48 pm Employment is a two-way street. Who would want to come Hawaii to become the HC at UH?

You guys always say stuff like this and every time the job opens up there are a lot of solid candidates. When Graham is out, there will be a line of candidates ready to apply for the job.

My biggest takeaway from everything that's happened over the last year is how out of touch from reality many of the people who post here are.
According to the MW Wire article, Attorney Michael Green suggested that Matlin resign and if the University needed buyout money for Graham, that a group of local businessmen were available to make that happen.

If the University were to weigh the economic feasibility that multiple player's families have approached Attorney Green to represent them in a lawsuit against Graham and the University, the University may need to consider being proactive and act quickly to resolve this issue at the Board of Regents' next meeting. Settling potential lawsuits against a Head Coach with a history of abusive behavior by firing Graham with cause may be the solution that will cure the problem.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

wailukuwarriorfan wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:06 pm

According to the MW Wire article, Attorney Michael Green suggested that Matlin resign and if the University needed buyout money for Graham, that a group of local businessmen were available to make that happen.

If the University were to weigh the economic feasibility that multiple player's families have approached Attorney Green to represent them in a lawsuit against Graham and the University, the University may need to consider being proactive and act quickly to resolve this issue at the Board of Regents' next meeting. Settling potential lawsuits against a Head Coach with a history of abusive behavior by firing Graham with cause may be the solution that will cure the problem.
If these families intend to and do sue the university then I seriously question their stance that they are doing what they are doing cause they love the University of Hawaii.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

[/quote]

Agree. Todd Graham. UH made the right decision, no? If we go back a few years, I think we all agreed that TG was the best choice.