Receivers

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
sl1322
All-conference
All-conference

Receivers

Post by sl1322 »

Has there been a lot of injuries with this group? Sometimes you see Cephus. Sometimes you see Panoke. Sometimes you see Nishigaya. Now Bowens…

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Receivers

Post by RedZone »

sl1322 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:32 pm Has there been a lot of injuries with this group? Sometimes you see Cephus. Sometimes you see Panoke. Sometimes you see Nishigaya. Now Bowens…
Surprised to see Fiso in there too.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Disappointed in the year that Jared Smart has had so far. He was big time two seasons ago but not getting the looks this year. Is it the offensive scheme, or Chevan not seeing him?
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

UH perhaps have too many Receivers leftover from the Rolo days.

The two RBs have demonstrated they can catch too. Bo's Offense does not need that many. UH is now a running team. All the throws have been going to tall(er) guys. TE or Mardner, or the NFL prospect CTJR.

Not checking the stats, but also feels like there are more penalties or ball control issues than last year.

Dare I say it, "In Bo we trust." Nothing wrong with being predicable. This is football. It supposed to be a game of "try and stop us" type of attitude. Trickery plays can only go so far and for so many times. Everyone watches film or on youtube. Nothing should be a surprise.