Update/Tickets available ... VAX card at gate if not uploaded in time

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Update/Tickets available ... VAX card at gate if not uploaded in time

Post by UnBiasFan »

updated ---- now they just got to drop the prices to fill the seats
Last edited by UnBiasFan on Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Tickets available but too late to get permission … LOL

Post by couz808 »

I believe they also mentioned that if people didn’t upload their vaccine card in time, they will have people there to manually verify your card and also have you answer covid questions. I know what you mean though!

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

couz808 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:54 pm I believe they also mentioned that if people didn’t upload their vaccine card in time, they will have people there to manually verify your card and also have you answer covid questions. I know what you mean though!
That’s good to know… I didn’t see that when I was looking at selecting seats … maybe they should say that ../

FS1 for me …. I am tired of those damn masks …

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

UnBiasFan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:59 pm
couz808 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:54 pm I believe they also mentioned that if people didn’t upload their vaccine card in time, they will have people there to manually verify your card and also have you answer covid questions. I know what you mean though!
That’s good to know… I didn’t see that when I was looking at selecting seats … maybe they should say that ../

Drink a cold one for me while watching the game. I’ll sip on the 10 dollar bottle water.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

couz808 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:03 pm
UnBiasFan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:59 pm

Drink a cold one for me while watching the game. I’ll sip on the 10 dollar bottle water.
I’ve already had the privilege of being being in giant stadium on the mainland without masks … Look forward to the game though and the cold beer … we can’t look past this game …

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

from the faq section on saturday's game:
"FAQs
Will I be allowed in if my vaccination card is not verified on LumiSight before the game?
If you have your vaccination card with you, you will be allowed into the venue but you will need to follow all other protocols. You must present your I.D., Vaccination Card and fill out a contact tracing form. However, LumiSight check-in is the fastest way to enter the stadium."

looks like you are still shiny for attending the home game. don't stay home, show up, sign up, stand up and yell.

bummers, though, i was going to get a cow bell, but the ching complex prohibited items include noisemakers. how did they let it go for the last game. wonder if i should get one anyway?

go warriors.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Why would anyone assume that it's too late? There are obviously extenuating circumstances and they would try their best to verify as many applications as possible before game time.

This is an on-campus production with a lot of volunteers and student help who are trying to make the best of a situation on short notice and with the best of intentions.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

poidog wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:02 am Why would anyone assume that it's too late? There are obviously extenuating circumstances and they would try their best to verify as many applications as possible before game time.

This is an on-campus production with a lot of volunteers and student help who are trying to make the best of a situation on short notice and with the best of intentions.
Because it specifically says that just before you select your tickets. It says must be loaded three days ahead.
That is not an assumption. That is what they specifically tell you before the purchase. They don't tell you alternatives. That kills ticket sales.
Why would they want to lower ticket sales?
Last edited by UnBiasFan on Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Fyi I uploaded my vax card to Lumisight last night and here at 8:56am it's already been verified. I guess you'll have to find something else to LOL about.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

poidog wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:57 am Fyi I uploaded my vax card to Lumisight last night and here at 8:56am it's already been verified. I guess you'll have to find something else to LOL about.

Good for you. I hope I am the only one that elected to stay home instead of buy tickets due the message they have on the ticket purchase app. that warns you that you MUST do this three days in advance.

I am not laughing at this point. I only laugh because this is typical and that is way of dealing with it.
Last edited by UnBiasFan on Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

UnBiasFan wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:09 am
poidog wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:57 am Fyi I uploaded my vax card to Lumisight last night and here at 8:56am it's already been verified. I guess you'll have to find something else to LOL about.

Good for you. I hope I am the only one that elected to stay home instead of buy tickets due the message they have on the ticket purchase app. that warns you that you MUST do this three days in advance.

I am not laughing at this point. I only laugh because this is typical and that is way of dealing with it.
no reason to stay home instead of buying tickets. all gates will allow entry to fans who bring their vax card and have their i.d., there will be a form to check off covid exposure and if you are experiencing any covid signs.

if you have a ticket, your vax card and id will get you into the game.

the three day advance posting is to be sure that your vax card is verified. when i submitted it to lumisight it was verified by the next day.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

st808 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:20 am
no reason to stay home instead of buying tickets. all gates will allow entry to fans who bring their vax card and have their i.d., there will be a form to check off covid exposure and if you are experiencing any covid signs.
Now the reasons not to go are: Broadcast on FS1, you got wear mask and sit on metal bench, ticket is $75 for one ... I hope they tack action to fill those seats if no takers .... How about perhaps give some seats to UH Students? Now that would be odd.

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: Update/Tickets available ... VAX card at gate if not uploaded in time

Post by st808 »

who sells cow bells?

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

UnBiasFan wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:39 am
st808 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:20 am
Now the reasons not to go are: Broadcast on FS1, you got wear mask and sit on metal bench, ticket is $75 for one ... I hope they tack action to fill those seats if no takers .... How about perhaps give some seats to UH Students? Now that would be odd.
they released 500 more tickets to students this morning. https://twitter.com/HawaiiRewards/status/1456715001142542338 https://twitter.com/HawaiiRewards/status/1456732613129818113 being in control of the game day experience allows them to move on things like this. they are learning, but they are trying to make things happen.