u.h. home game tickets available

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

u.h. home game tickets available

Post by st808 »

received the following information email tonight: season ticket holders have until nov.03 to reserve your regular seats or they will be offered for sale after nov.03.

Aloha UH Football Season Ticket Holder!

The University of Hawaiʻi is excited to welcome more fans back to UH sporting events on the Mānoa campus as Mayor Rick Blangiardi announced COVID-19 crowd capacity restrictions would be lifted beginning Wednesday, November 3.

As a current 2021 football season ticket holder, you will be given the opportunity to purchase your season seats for the last two regular season home games vs. San Diego State (Nov. 6) & Colorado State (Nov. 20). Please login to your season ticket account and click on the “My Account” link, and then click on the “Season Renewal Application” link. From there, follow the process to pay for your tickets and parking.

| Click Here to Log In to Your Season Ticket Account |

For additional information, please contact the UH Ticket Office at (808) 956-4482 or email at uhtic@hawaii.edu.

The deadline to purchase your football season ticket locations for Nov. 6 and Nov. 20 games is Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Following this deadline, tickets may be offered to other customers.

Your season ticket locations for the 2022 season will remain intact regardless of whether you decide to purchase tickets for remaining games this year.

Important information if you are planning to attend a UH sporting event

UH Fans must show proof that they are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus to enter the Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex. Uploading vaccination information and checking in with the LumiSight UH app prior to arriving on campus will help reduce long lines and keep the flow of pedestrian traffic moving.
Download the free LumiSight UH app and upload your vaccination information into the app at least 3 days before the event. LumiSight UH is available for free on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. It is also available on the LumiSight UH website for those without access to a suitable mobile device, or those who prefer not to download the mobile app.
On the day of the event, you must complete the LumiSight UH daily health screening for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure, which takes less than a minute.
Everyone must present the green "You may report to campus" status with the current date on the app to enter the Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex.
Fans will also be able to show their vaccination cards with picture I.D. on site and answer the COVID-19 health check questionnaire but should expect longer wait times to enter.
All fans are encouraged to arrive early to allow time for all the safety protocols in place for our fans.
Wear face masks appropriately at all times at the event, indoors and outdoors, except when drinking water.
Outside food and beverages are prohibited in the Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex. Only bottled water will be available for purchase.
Visit our website for more information about UH Football Game Day. You may also scan the QR code below with your phone’s camera.

sorry qr won't show in this post.

ordered my seats, parking and signed up on lumisight uh. you will need your covid vax card to enter information into lumisight and to submit a photo copy of the card.

go warriors.

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: u.h. home game tickets available san diego state and colorado state

Post by st808 »

repost

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Re: u.h. home game tickets available

Post by ubercow »

I got a mail as a 2019 ticketholder with a special link to get tickets at noon today. tickets are currently available for both games.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

my group got tickets as well. We will now engage in a squid game to determine how to divide up 2 tickets among 8 people.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Sellout, make a lot of noise guys/gals. Let's get back to near normal!

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

purchased tickets for the final two games at manoa. got an email about the parking passes, tried printing, only got the main template, the space set aside for the game info in the large white octagon with a bar code doesn't print and the tag end with your name and bar code won't print either. had to take a photo of the pfd wifi the image to the computer and print the image. going to call the box office to see just how strict they will be with the hard copy and if the bar code on the phone image is good enough.

still haven't received game ticket info. looks like you will use a phone app to show entry tickets. got to pick up a couple of cow bells. much more fan friendly than no aloha.

go warriors.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

st808 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:31 pm purchased tickets for the final two games at manoa. got an email about the parking passes, tried printing, only got the main template, the space set aside for the game info in the large white octagon with a bar code doesn't print and the tag end with your name and bar code won't print either. had to take a photo of the pfd wifi the image to the computer and print the image. going to call the box office to see just how strict they will be with the hard copy and if the bar code on the phone image is good enough.

still haven't received game ticket info. looks like you will use a phone app to show entry tickets. got to pick up a couple of cow bells. much more fan friendly than no aloha.

go warriors.
i was able to print my parking pass successfully using google chrome to open the pdf.

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

poidog wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:53 am
st808 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:31 pm purchased tickets for the final two games at manoa. got an email about the parking passes, tried printing, only got the main template, the space set aside for the game info in the large white octagon with a bar code doesn't print and the tag end with your name and bar code won't print either. had to take a photo of the pfd wifi the image to the computer and print the image. going to call the box office to see just how strict they will be with the hard copy and if the bar code on the phone image is good enough.

go warriors.
i was able to print my parking pass successfully using google chrome to open the pdf.
called the u.h. and someone held my hand as i printed out the parking passes. so at least i'll get into the parking area. u.h. rep said tickets to the game will be sent out separately.

go warriors.

FatJeff
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by FatJeff »

I was only offered 2 as well. Oh well, our Son will be with the Campbell Football Team both remaining games anyway. Odd how November games were all scheduled to be on Saturdays.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Ticket sales for the general public starts tomorrow, Thursday, 11/4 at 9:00 am at: http://www.etickethawaii.com/

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

My friend got tickets because he’s a season ticket holder but couldn’t make it so he gave me his 2 tickets. Transferring the tickets was easy on the iPhone. Damn didn’t know these tickets are super expensive. Gonna pay him back.

Raudi
Starter
Starter

Post by Raudi »

Got my ticket for saturday, still plenty left this morning. Also lots of tickets available for the 20th.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Raudi wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:35 pm Got my ticket for saturday, still plenty left this morning. Also lots of tickets available for the 20th.
:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Lots of tickets left for any of you that want to go. I was able to get enough for my group and we are super excited!

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

poidog wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:42 pm Lots of tickets left for any of you that want to go. I was able to get enough for my group and we are super excited!
:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: