rumor that coach graham is not vaccinated

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

rumor that coach graham is not vaccinated

Post by st808 »

is coach graham vaccinated or not? rumors are circulating that he is not? anyone know?

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: rumor that coach graham is not vaccinated

Post by shrek2 »

Sounds like this rumor got started as a result of some other head coach not wanting to vaccinate. As far as I can remember Coach has been a team oriented guy in whatever he says and does. Positive tests result in forfeits not like last year.
https://www.khon2.com/sports/covid-19-v ... ball-team/

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

“Obviously, that’s something we encourage our guys to do and at the end of the day, each one of them’s gotta make their own personal choice. For me, I’m not just coaching out here at 56, I was pretty eager to get it,” Graham said following Friday’s practice. “I didn’t just get it, I researched it and looked at it, and that’s why I feel comfortable in encouraging someone else to do it and my son also plays on the team and my son is vaccinated so I think obviously as a family that’s what our decision was and how we made it. But obviously it’s each person’s choice and we just follow the procedures that the university sets for us and to keep our players safe.”
https://www.khon2.com/sports/covid-19-v ... ball-team/

sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Post by sarvicdar »

Reading the KHON interview, I can comprehend that Graham is vaccinated. Hands down. If what he's saying is true in the interview then it shouldn't be refuted unless there's evidence. I don't see any evidence to the contrary. I don't understand the merits of this thread, and/or spreading unfounded rumors. The irony here is that this site has quickly locked other threads ( see my Bo Graham played for West Virginia-and I proved that he wasn't on the roster those 2 years that he claimed, or had any playing experience as he claims in his bio- he didn't...and this thread (a rumor) is allowed to ripen when it's obvious to me that it's rotten doesn't make any sense.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

sarvicdar wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:27 am Reading the KHON interview, I can comprehend that Graham is vaccinated. Hands down. If what he's saying is true in the interview then it shouldn't be refuted unless there's evidence. I don't see any evidence to the contrary. I don't understand the merits of this thread, and/or spreading unfounded rumors. The irony here is that this site has quickly locked other threads ( see my Bo Graham played for West Virginia-and I proved that he wasn't on the roster those 2 years that he claimed, or had any playing experience as he claims in his bio- he didn't...and this thread (a rumor) is allowed to ripen when it's obvious to me that it's rotten doesn't make any sense.
op asks if 'unvaccinated rumors' he heard are true, and minutes later a link is posted where the coach says that he is vaccinated and players validate these claims saying unvaccinated players can't even use the locker room. case closed, I have no issue with this thread. I learned something.

ok, lemme find your bo graham post. looks like you're starting an unfounded rumor that a coach is lying about his resume and insinuating that the head coach is a co-conspirator to this lie. uhm, yuck.

we do have rules against rumormongering here, and your other post is a good example of that. sarvicdar this is your official warning, further rule breaking will cause a ban. thank you for bring it to my attention.