Bo has got to go

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Bo has got to go

Post by EITSwarrior »

Whoa “true fan”? No disrespect to Coito. What does that make us?

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

EITSwarrior wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:50 am Whoa “true fan”? No disrespect to Coito. What does that make us?
Sorry, wrong phrase. Referring to the fans that follow the team that make the games in person when they can. They actually pick up the sideline interactions that the camera misses.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Bo has the most important assistant coaching job on the team. That is coaching up our quarterbacks. So the question is are our quarterbacks getting better? Who is coaching them up during games? Is it play the game then try to see where the problems are later? Our young quarterback who was just elevated to 1 should be better than he has been early on. They see him to be the future. We have seen opponents freshmen quarterbacks be put into games against us and do very well. There really should be no excuses for our OC to prepare for the bowl game. We still have a lot of weapons on offense. Just look at the last game. With 15 practices they have more than enough time to prepare. My hope for the game will be that there will be someone to coach up our young quarterback on the sidelines. If Bo is in the booth who will it be?
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

shrek2 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:21 am
EITSwarrior wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:50 am Whoa “true fan”? No disrespect to Coito. What does that make us?
Sorry, wrong phrase. Referring to the fans that follow the team that make the games in person when they can. They actually pick up the sideline interactions that the camera misses.
Gotcha. I was a little hurt. I get what you saying all good.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

EITSwarrior wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:20 am
shrek2 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:21 am
Gotcha. I was a little hurt. I get what you saying all good.
At this point Hawaii can't afford to lose any fans. I only picked up one basic theme in the Coito podcast and that was there was a disconnect with Bo and the players. Two weeks later, its turning out that there was a more serious disconnect with TG and the players. Too much Theory X. But like Miano said in the Leahy's podcast, its fixable and because of the fans, Spectrum gives UH $3M/year.