Bo Graham Stated That He Played At West Virginia. That's not true.

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Post by sarvicdar »

On UH's athletic site I looked at Bo Graham's profile. Under the 2021 coaches roster I looked at Graham's profile, especially under his playing experience which he stated he played at West Virginia in 2001-2002 (who else can make this admission but BG). The purpose was to gather some insight at what experience he has as a player. I half expected that he may have been a QB since he's the QB coach with the Warriors. So I looked into the archives of WV football and was shocked to find that BG is not listed at all. Although his cousin Shane Graham is the only Graham that played for WV football in 2001-2002. I find this shocking, misleading and fraudulent to say you did this, and you didn't. It's like BG has to lie to make himself look bigger than he really is by padding his resume. His father has to have known. This tells me a lot of the integrity of BG (and even his father because at anytime he can ask the UH site for an edit). Correct me if I'm wrong but it's hard to refute the evidence.

https://wvusports.com/sports/football/r ... raham/5791

BigWave96744

Re: Bo Graham Stated That He Played At West Virginia. That's not true.

Post by BigWave96744 »

Walkons are not always listed on active rosters
Also Craig Stutzmann was a SB and was QB coach at Hawaii proving you didn't need play QB to coach QBs.

"Graham played his college football at West Virginia as a walk-on receiver in 2001. Following an injury, Graham moved to the sidelines as a student assistant coach for the Mountaineers in 2002 before transferring to Tulsa."
https://thesundevils.com/sports/mens-sw ... graham/288

*** This thread will be locked ***