*****OFFICIAL WARRIORS VS. BEAVERS GAME THREAD*****

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
BigWave96744

Re: *****OFFICIAL WARRIORS VS. BEAVERS GAME THREAD*****

Post by BigWave96744 »

UnBiasFan wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:48 pm Well, we aren’t horrible … we still get chance for a good season
Agree still get chance for a good season

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:21 pm They need to finish strong now and score the final touchdown even if the game is out of reach to give them momentum going into next week.
I just hate to think there is no stadium and no crowd when everyone else has one … we got the vaccine mandate in place … what the heck is wrong with us

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Bowens in the game. Haven't seen him in a while

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

he keeps his streak alive

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Jared Smart keeps his streak going with a catch in every game.

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

UnBiasFan wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:23 pm
shrek2 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:21 pm They need to finish strong now and score the final touchdown even if the game is out of reach to give them momentum going into next week.
I just hate to think there is no stadium and no crowd when everyone else has one … we got the vaccine mandate in place … what the heck is wrong with us
I wonder now that we can upload our vaccine cad to the safe travel app if they will now allow fans in the stands?

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

I like what I see. Oregon State is not going back to locker room thinking that was easy. We put some good hits on them. No shame on this one.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

ulua wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:29 pm
I wonder now that we can upload our vaccine cad to the safe travel app if they will now allow fans in the stands?
That’s a no. Just because. Our government always disappoints. Because they can.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

This team played hard to the end and scored more than our 2 prior trips
9/07/2013 @Corvallis, OR 33 - UH 14
9/13/2008 @Corvallis, OR 45 - UH 7

honu888
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by honu888 »

This season is over already. They didn't show any improvements whatsoever in this game. TG and BG both suck in my opinion!!!! I feel sorry for those super seniors that stuck around for this season! Yes I'm Pisssssed!!!

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

honu888 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:40 pm This season is over already. They didn't show any improvements whatsoever in this game. TG and BG both suck in my opinion!!!! I feel sorry for those super seniors that stuck around for this season! Yes I'm Pisssssed!!!
Disagree. They can score a lot of points. The deal breaker is there is no aloha stadium and no crowd. That has been a difference maker over the years when our offense is solid and defense suspect. So the season is going to be tough because that home advantage would normally be worth winning a few close ones.

Also, you must have forgot the years when we were just sloppy. These guys are not sloppy. And they play hard.
Last edited by UnBiasFan on Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nisei
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Padres

Post by Nisei »

honu888 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:40 pm This season is over already. They didn't show any improvements whatsoever in this game. TG and BG both suck in my opinion!!!! I feel sorry for those super seniors that stuck around for this season! Yes I'm Pisssssed!!!
I'm not sure we were watching the same game.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Nisei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:47 pm
I'm not sure we were watching the same game.
Agreed. I am seeing Cordeiro close to breaking out into beast hood. I am very optimistic.

Nisei
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Padres

Post by Nisei »

I will say that our schedule doesn't really do us any favors. I'm not sure if we'll be bowl eligible this season (it will be very close), but I don't think we'll be a bad team when it's all said and done.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

ulua wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:29 pm
Without getting too deep into this, yeah I would be all for allowing fans in the stands if they have vaccines.