shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: UH Requiring Student Athletes To Be Vaccinated

Post by shrek2 »

cabanalane wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:49 am I forget his name, there's another guy that's in the SF bay area (I think) that coordinate (or I should say used to coordinate) the UH group at some of the away games. He is/was a member of this forum. Met him and some of his friends once at a away game. Forget his screen name (and real name) now.
I think his name is Tom out of the 415 area code. Most of his organizing that I've seen have been for the West Coast and I haven't seen any posts for the Rocky Mountain schools like CSU, Wyoming, USU, Boise, etc. I did see a post by someone in the 415 area code about a watch party in San Francisco for a game at a Pub. I don't know how the UH party turned out but I've seen Ohio State fans flock to a Bay Area pub like 49er faithful do at 9am on Saturday morning to cheer on OSU. Maybe UH alumni will get to the point of having party buses like they do in the Midwest for Big-10 games that take their fans to the games.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

shrek2 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:42 am
cabanalane wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:49 am I forget his name, there's another guy that's in the SF bay area (I think) that coordinate (or I should say used to coordinate) the UH group at some of the away games. He is/was a member of this forum. Met him and some of his friends once at a away game. Forget his screen name (and real name) now.
I think his name is Tom out of the 415 area code. Most of his organizing that I've seen have been for the West Coast and I haven't seen any posts for the Rocky Mountain schools like CSU, Wyoming, USU, Boise, etc. I did see a post by someone in the 415 area code about a watch party in San Francisco for a game at a Pub. I don't know how the UH party turned out but I've seen Ohio State fans flock to a Bay Area pub like 49er faithful do at 9am on Saturday morning to cheer on OSU. Maybe UH alumni will get to the point of having party buses like they do in the Midwest for Big-10 games that take their fans to the games.
Tom Kitaguch

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

poidog wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:25 am
shrek2 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:42 am
Tom Kitaguch
Close. Kitaguchi.

Tom still posts on the "other" board and he still coordinates tickets to the west coast games, at least to the Cali and LV ones.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.