purchased tickets for u.h. football 2021 ching field

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

purchased tickets for u.h. football 2021 ching field

Post by st808 »

u.h. called today. considered sideline seating but with the teams standing on the field the first four to five rows in sideline seats may not be able to see the field or close plays that run to the sidelines. wanted ewa end zone disabled seating but they were out. picked up disabled tickets for the kkhd end zone. most likely will get some heavy sun during the games before nightfall. sat in the ewa end zone for past spring games and was able to see the entire field, expect the same in the kkhd end zone. might catch a pass or a player, who knows. parking was picked up at the same time. general parking for $100, reserved parking section $400.

i am in the starter level of h club.

good luck.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: purchased tickets for u.h. football 2021 ching field

Post by poidog »

st808 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:57 pm u.h. called today. considered sideline seating but with the teams standing on the field the first four to five rows in sideline seats may not be able to see the field or close plays that run to the sidelines. wanted ewa end zone disabled seating but they were out. picked up disabled tickets for the kkhd end zone. most likely will get some heavy sun during the games before nightfall. sat in the ewa end zone for past spring games and was able to see the entire field, expect the same in the kkhd end zone. might catch a pass or a player, who knows. parking was picked up at the same time. general parking for $100, reserved parking section $400.

i am in the starter level of h club.

good luck.
Thanks for the update. our group is hoping to get good news this week. if not, I will have to hope one of my "connections" feels charitable enough to slide me a ticket...

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

So far, everyone I know have gotten pretty good sideline tickets. Last guy to select is Starter level and got his seats yesterday. Makai, 20 yardline, aisle seats, middle level row.

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

uhwarriors wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:30 pm So far, everyone I know have gotten pretty good sideline tickets. Last guy to select is Starter level and got his seats yesterday. Makai, 20 yardline, aisle seats, middle level row.
going to be interesting to see the sight lines from the sideline seats in such an intimate stadium venue. not sure how much of the field will be viewable from low sidelines seats with teams standing blocking views.

UH IN DUCK COUNTRY
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by UH IN DUCK COUNTRY »

How difficult will it be to snag single game you think? I live in New York now, but will be home in October for my wedding and I def want to see the boys playing at Ching Field.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

UH IN DUCK COUNTRY wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:23 pm How difficult will it be to snag single game you think? I live in New York now, but will be home in October for my wedding and I def want to see the boys playing at Ching Field.
UH is setting aside some single game tickets for previous season ticket holders that couldn't get season ticket this year. There might be some left over from that allotment depending on the game. Another possibility is if the visiting team turns back some of their allotment of tickets.

In either case, it will probably come down to the week of the game before even UH knows what, if any they have left.