2021 football season ticket information in mail

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

2021 football season ticket information in mail

Post by st808 »

h club flyer said season ticket purchases would begin mid june, which came and went, with expected seating to accommodate national champion, all america, and all conference level h club members. donation level and season tickets available for each level:

 National Champion ($20,000) 12 tickets
 All-American ($10,000) 6 tickets
 All-Conference ($4,000) 4 tickets
 Captain ($2,000) 2 tickets
 Starter ($1,000) 2 tickets
 Varsity ($500) 2 tickets
 Fan ($50) 2 tickets

just wondering if anyone received an invitation to purchase season tickets yet. hoping to have some fun on campus this year.
Last edited by st808 on Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FatJeff
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Re: anyone purchase 2021 football season tickets?

Post by FatJeff »

Not me. Starter level, and 33 years of seasons tickets.

It was reported that if tickets became available for Starter level that years of ticket purchases would set the order.

Also reported was that a number of tickets for individual games would be reserved to offer to seasons ticket holders who did not get to buy the whole season.

I'm waiting, we'll see...

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: 2021 football season ticket information in mail

Post by st808 »

just received a letter from the u.h. with information about season ticket purchase. they will be contacting buyers by phone as they go down the eligibility list of donors. sales should be completed in six weeks. seating map and parking map included in mail out. i'm thinking makai sidelines (opponent's side) for me as the sun shines right in the mauka sideline's face.

tickets are all $150 with seat premiums then added on. seat premiums are from $350 to $250 for sidelines, $100 to $0 for end zones. a.d.a. seating is available.

good luck to those wanting to purchase season tickets.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

got a letter in the mail as well. I buy bottom-tier tickets so I doubt I'll get called tho. one note for people (like me) that bought previous years tickets and opted to use it for the following year, they say if you don't get tickets they will refund you back your money.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

I got the info too today. I'm hoping that there will be some decent seats left when my turn comes.