2021 u.h. football limited ticket plan

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

2021 u.h. football limited ticket plan

Post by st808 »

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/05/ ... -for-fans/

"After several meetings, UH officials decided that fans who bought 2019 season tickets would be eligible to buy this year’s season tickets.

From that pool a priority order was set, beginning with membership status in H-Club, a program that supports UH athletics. There are more than 11,000 H-Club members in seven tiers. “National champion” ($25,000 membership) is the first level. “Captain” ($2,000) is the most popular status. “Fan” status ($50) is the seventh tier.

UH is limiting a “national champion” member to 12 season tickets, an “All-American” to six tickets, “All-Conference” to four and status in the remaining four tiers to two season tickets.

Priority in each grouping will be on total years an account has purchased season tickets dating to 2001, the first year of electronic ticket records."

you have until june.07 to upgrade your h-club status. the u.h. is working on a season ticket/parking pass bundle.

good luck.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Re: 2021 u.h. football limited ticket plan

Post by UnBiasFan »

Oh well ... I guess I won’t be seeing the team this year in person. Except maybe at Allegiant Stadium —- November 13. (Single Game tickets will become available in Mid-August. Exact date TBD)

Don’t forget your Raiders/Chiefs tickets for Nov 14. Avail now for $600 a seat. :lol:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Hmm. Pay per view with comfortable seats, good food at low/reasonable cost, easy bathroom access, free parking versus sitting on a hard seat with no seat back chair, long walk from paid parking or even longer walk from free parking, typically overpriced food with a line to stand in. I can still root for the home team from home.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Kudos and thanks to the UH fans who are able to get the season tickets to cheer on the team in-person. I no more da kala to do so.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

My3Cats wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:29 am Hmm. Pay per view with comfortable seats, good food at low/reasonable cost, easy bathroom access, free parking versus sitting on a hard seat with no seat back chair, long walk from paid parking or even longer walk from free parking, typically overpriced food with a line to stand in. I can still root for the home team from home.
Wouldn't be surprised if PPV prices for this coming season (and the next few seasons that UH plays its home games on-campus) will be increased.

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

what is a single game ticket voucher?

saw that benefit under h-club membership levels captain and above. are those additional tickets? how are they used?

obviously, i am not that leveraged with the h-club membership.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

kapakahi wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:20 pm
My3Cats wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:29 am Hmm. Pay per view with comfortable seats, good food at low/reasonable cost, easy bathroom access, free parking versus sitting on a hard seat with no seat back chair, long walk from paid parking or even longer walk from free parking, typically overpriced food with a line to stand in. I can still root for the home team from home.
Wouldn't be surprised if PPV prices for this coming season (and the next few seasons that UH plays its home games on-campus) will be increased.
Increased PPV price is exactly the wrong strategy. They should drop PPV to an affordable price (way lower) and increase the fan base. Then we go back to 37,000 fans in the new stadium.
Last edited by UnBiasFan on Fri May 21, 2021 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

my email shows usps informed delivery will deliver a letter from the h-club today. should be the outline of the 2021 football season tickets.

look for it in your mail today.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

Guaranteed increase. The consequences of poor management by everyone regarding UH football except for the people that matters; coaches and players. No funds for Aloha, no funds and poor planning for a new stadium, no funds for an on-campus permanent stadium. No funds, no planning and no vision for anything regarding UH football. Chaos. The rest of college football is laughing at us. Sad.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

TheDuke wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:22 am
Guaranteed increase. The consequences of poor management by everyone regarding UH football except for the people that matters; coaches and players. No funds for Aloha, no funds and poor planning for a new stadium, no funds for an on-campus permanent stadium. No funds, no planning and no vision for anything regarding UH football. Chaos. The rest of college football is laughing at us. Sad.
I doubt they increase it. If they keep it the same price, they will likely retain their current ppv subscription base + new subscribers that can't get tickets this season. If they increase the price, they risk alienating the existing subscribers and added subscriptions will end up being a wash. The # of season ticket holders who will convert to ppv subscribers isn't THAT big - a family of 4 season tickets will likely = 1 PPV subscription (or less). My own group of 9 season ticket holders will likely only equal 1-2 extra ppv subscriptions this year, as we'll likely all go to one house to watch the game. The risk of losing subscribers is greater than the potential extra revenue by charging more.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by kapakahi »

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

5/21/21 David Matlin interview on Bobby Curran Show.

https://soundcloud.com/espnhonolulu/dav ... ay-21-2021

5/26/21 David Matlin interview on Sports Animals Show.

https://soundcloud.com/espnhonolulu/dav ... ay-26-2021

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

Shushu....what a bad look for a D1 program with 8k stadium. Lack of leadership throughout the system.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

poidog wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:19 pm
TheDuke wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:22 am
They have to pay for the modifications for Ching.

I doubt they increase it. If they keep it the same price, they will likely retain their current ppv subscription base + new subscribers that can't get tickets this season. If they increase the price, they risk alienating the existing subscribers and added subscriptions will end up being a wash. The # of season ticket holders who will convert to ppv subscribers isn't THAT big - a family of 4 season tickets will likely = 1 PPV subscription (or less). My own group of 9 season ticket holders will likely only equal 1-2 extra ppv subscriptions this year, as we'll likely all go to one house to watch the game. The risk of losing subscribers is greater than the potential extra revenue by charging more.