The official 2021 schedule for Hawaii is out!!

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Nov. 27, 2021 Hawaii at Wyoming

Post by wyokie »

Date confirmed. Schedules are out!!!!!

Last game of the year for both. If you loved last year cold game against Wyoming, you'll love this year's game. Hope Hawaii brings buffalo robes to keep warm and oxygen masks to keep the defense from being gassed by the 3rd quarter.

Oh, btw our OC from last year just became Montana State's HC so we got, hopefully, a better OC now.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

The official 2021 schedule for Hawaii is out!!

Post by wyokie »

@ UCLA Bruins (August 28)
Portland State Vikings (Sept. 4)
@ Oregon State Beavers (Sept. 11)
San José State Spartans (Sept. 18)
@ New Mexico State Aggies (Sept. 25)
Fresno State Bulldogs (Oct. 2)
Bye week (Oct. 9)
@ Nevada Wolf Pack (Oct. 16)
New Mexico State Aggies (Oct. 23)
@ Utah State Aggies (Oct. 30)
San Diego State Aztecs (Nov. 6)
@ Nevada-Las Vegas Rebels (Nov. 13)
Colorado State Rams (Nov. 20)
@ Wyoming Cowboys (Nov. 27)

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Nov. 27, 2021 Hawaii at Wyoming

Post by Irse »

That's going to be brutal.
ImageImage

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Irse wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:49 am That's going to be brutal.
Put it this way....Hoth from Empire Strikes Back will feel like Honolulu compared to Laramie in late November!!!! :D

To quote Jackie Gleason..."oh, how sweet it is!!!!"

uhwarriors

Re: The official 2021 schedule for Hawaii is out!!

Post by uhwarriors »

https://twitter.com/HawaiiFootball/status/1367929155795312641 https://twitter.com/HawaiiFootball/status/1367927904718315523 https://twitter.com/MountainWest/status/1367928014361665539

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

MWC sure didn't do UH any favor by scheduling the away game at Wyoming for the 2nd consecutive season. :roll:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

kapakahi wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:48 pm MWC sure didn't do UH any favor by scheduling the away game at Wyoming for the 2nd consecutive season. :roll:
Actually the road game to Laramie was scheduled to happen in 2021 years ago when the MW set up the yearly cross-divisional matchups. Only reason you guys had to play in Laramie last year was due to schedules being screwed up by the pandemic. Wyoming was supposed to play San Diego State instead of Hawaii last year but.....

Blame COVID for the mess with Hawaii playing at Wyoming two years in a row.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

wyokie wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:39 pm
kapakahi wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:48 pm MWC sure didn't do UH any favor by scheduling the away game at Wyoming for the 2nd consecutive season. :roll:
Actually the road game to Laramie was scheduled to happen in 2021 years ago when the MW set up the yearly cross-divisional matchups. Only reason you guys had to play in Laramie last year was due to schedules being screwed up by the pandemic. Wyoming was supposed to play San Diego State instead of Hawaii last year but.....

Blame COVID for the mess with Hawaii playing at Wyoming two years in a row.
I am slowly emerging from COVID depression

We have a schedule out!

And Wyokie is back with his broke back trivia bullshit from that cow dung place no one gives a crap about

Return to normalcy!

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

UnBiasFan wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:36 pm broke back trivia bullshit from that cow dung place no one gives a crap about

Return to normalcy!
You gave me a good laugh to start my day! :lol:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:42 am
UnBiasFan wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:36 pm broke back trivia bullshit from that cow dung place no one gives a crap about

Return to normalcy!
You gave me a good laugh to start my day! :lol:
Cute! Stupid but cute! :roll:

johnny
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by johnny »

UH is on the road every other week. Seven road games is brutal. Portland and New Mexico are the only guarantee wins. We get Fresno and San Jose at home so that might be enough to get a win. UNLV and Utah should be wins. Nevada and San Diego will be tough road games. Colorado, Wyoming, Oregon State and UCLA will also be tough games. Best scenario is 7 wins and a bowl game.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

johnny wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:09 pm UH is on the road every other week. Seven road games is brutal. Portland and New Mexico are the only guarantee wins. We get Fresno and San Jose at home so that might be enough to get a win. UNLV and Utah should be wins. Nevada and San Diego will be tough road games. Colorado, Wyoming, Oregon State and UCLA will also be tough games. Best scenario is 7 wins and a bowl game.

The Rose Bowl is a classic place to play. This is a terrific unforgettable experience for our players.

sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

UH is projected to win 6 games this season

Post by sarvicdar »

UH 🌈is projected to win six games for the upcoming season according to some sports book (William Hill).

That sounds about right.😡

The Warriors has what it takes to overcome the small fish🐠, like the NMS (yeah), Portland State, UNLV, Utah State, CSU however I don't think this team has what it takes to swim with the sharks🦈, like SJ, SD, Nevada, UCLA, OSU, Fresno, Wyoming (projected to win 8 games-can you believe that).

A projection of 6-7⛈️ doesn't look promising and with six of those games against the sharks on national TV this season it could be a very long season.

As much as the Warriors have improved so have the other teams, especially at the QB position whereas UH's QB has progressively gotten worse imo. If I remember correctly C was like completing something like 10-50 passes last season of 10 yards or more which doesn't bold well especially against good teams aka sharks.

How UH fares in the upcoming season pretty much rest on C's 🎢shoulders, and I'm not going to lie I wouldn't put money on him. Sorry. He either throws it too high, too low, or the WR has to come back for the ball. Plus he holds onto the ball too long. His spring game stats were miserable and I hope it's not an indicator of what transpires for the upcoming season. I also think UH could have done themselves better by picking up better replacements off the transfer portal at RG, Center instead of overloading at the WR, RB position imo. I mean my eyes don't lie I rarely see SV ( trust me he's very over rated and undersized) overpowering his defender, or the center position, which explains why Reed (or any RB) had a hard time running up the middle.

If there's a miracle🎂 I'm all for it if TG can surprise with the pieces he has. Granted TG has a few wink links (OL, DL, QB) with this team however maybe there's a few new players lurking in the background that can make the lineup and have an big impact however I wouldn't hold my breath to this happening.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: UH is projected to win 6 games this season

Post by Irse »

I think we will surprise and win 10 games.
ImageImage

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Re: UH is projected to win 6 games this season

Post by UnBiasFan »

Irse wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:38 pm I think we will surprise and win 10 games.
I have us at 15 wins.