*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: UH football is not for the Working Class

Post by shrek2 »

shrek2 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:31 pm
Exiled wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:34 pm
Neighbor wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:17 pm smh and they moved the non-Hawaii feed off Facebook and onto some crappy app again.
what app?

asking for a friend
Team1Sports ???? Not available on a pc.
https://hawaiiathletics.com/news/2020/1 ... unced.aspx
I checked things out on the Fresno website and found that football is going to be available on KSEE24/CBS47 which is all local but I don't know if CBS will expand its coverage to wider than just Fresno County. It looks like there may be a possibility of catching this on KSEE24's facebook.

Correction KCEE changed to KSEE.
Last edited by shrek2 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

from the mountain west wire:

TV: Fans in the Central Valley will be able to catch the game on the local NBC affiliate, KSEE 24. On the Hawaiian islands, the game will be available via Spectrum Pay-Per-View.

STREAMING: For fans on the mainland, the game can be streamed using the Team1Sports application, which is available for download on Android and Apple devices and over-the-top platforms like Roku and Amazon Fire. Please note that the game will not be available on desktops or laptops.

You can also find the audio broadcast on TuneIn.

RADIO: The Fresno State broadcast can be found on 940 AM, while the Hawaii broadcast can be found on the ESPN Radio affiliate in Honolulu, on 1420 AM and 92.7 FM.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Living in a bubble here where real people wear masks. Covid has been eliminated with under a hundred deaths. I can go anywhere and not fear an infection. You can cry about mandates all you want but it is a monster of your own creation, because you did not participate in a proven solution. Do you care if even one of our kupuna dies because of your entertainment?

What...we has to pay for not wearing our masks these past 8 months?!!!!

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

SundayJam wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:14 am Do you care if even one of our kupuna dies because of your entertainment?

The original post relates to $70 PPV. Not killing your grandpa. And grandpa is more exposed at a PPV gathering than at a mostly empty game. Stop ignoring science.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

UnBiasFan wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:11 am
SundayJam wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:14 am Do you care if even one of our kupuna dies because of your entertainment?

The original post relates to $70 PPV. Not killing your grandpa. And grandpa is more exposed at a PPV gathering than at a mostly empty game. Stop ignoring science.
This is your best post yet. My post was a general response to everyone who responded. I have never paid the $70 PPV fee. I have never been able to attend a live game. It is by coincidence, not by plan. I wish you well and I recognize that you are a true fan.