Hawaii vs Fresno State

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Re: Hawaii vs Fresno State

Post by cabanalane »

For the mainland guys, how do we watch the game? I was told it would be on Team1Sports (from a facebook group).

https://team1sports.com/

However, I don't see it in the search for upcoming games.

sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Post by sarvicdar »

Less than 21 hrs away and counting. I'm excited. All eyes (and for some-ears) will be on Cordeiro tomorrow. It will be interesting to see the effect of Cordeiro's off season workouts, where the player said he gained 7 pounds of muscle(from an earlier video I saw) has on his game both passing and running this season. And the effect of having the bad taste of last seasons game with Fresno linger. This is a game that Cordeiro has circled on his calendar, undoubtedly. In last seasons game the young, hungry, fuming QB, watched CM thru 4 quarters struggle with 21-42 passing. Down 38-24 Rolo finally brought the QB in at the 7 minute mark. C drives the team down to Fresnos goal line, starting with the players 26 yard run, only to come up empty. Still down 38-24, Hawaii D holds and the offense gets the ball back, quickly scores twice thanks to C's timely runs, passes and an onside kickoff recovery, making the score even at 38-38 only to see Fresno on the ensuing possession kick a 35 yard FG in the last second. That was heartbreaking to watch. Hopefully the scars of last year's game (135 yards in penalties, Fresno WR Croppers 2 big plays, one rushing, one receiving for 100 yards, Fresnos QB rushing for a 100 yards) left an indelible mark on the players on this year's team. To have their hides burned by Fresno last season, I'm confident that Hawaii will want to redeem themselves tomorrow and make the state of Hawaii proud.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

cabanalane wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:51 am For the mainland guys, how do we watch the game? I was told it would be on Team1Sports (from a facebook group).

It almost seems like KSEE24/CBS47 will have the game on facebook. See the site below.
https://www.facebook.com/events/383065216221752
I'm not quite sure because at the bottom of the page it says live streaming information will become available. I'm sure for some reason there has to be an agreement to allow only mainland IP's to access.

dakineguy
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by dakineguy »

too bad they cracked down on online streaming of college football games. I used to listen with the radio and watch the online stream. I'll be listening this afternoon
GO WARRIORS !!! PLAY HARD!!!!
Ohana Makou
ex-lounge lizard, ex-stair creature, ex-Jhaller

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

dakineguy wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:15 am too bad they cracked down on online streaming of college football games. I used to listen with the radio and watch the online stream. I'll be listening this afternoon
online streaming exist because of sports betting .... most games that are different sports networks can be found somewhere ... but if it is exclusive to spectrum or a local broadcaster ... it might not be picked up by an online sports streaming site

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

Football is back, Go Warriors!

dopaco24
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by dopaco24 »

cabanalane wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:51 am For the mainland guys, how do we watch the game? I was told it would be on Team1Sports (from a facebook group).

The game is not available on the website through a PC. You need to download the Team1Sports app on your phone, or streaming media player(Roku, Amazon Fire, Android) in order to see the game. I've done this for my tv's already. I just hope the app can handle the high numbers that are going to watch the game. It generally only has high school and lower division College/JuCo games. I think all the UH volleyball games are going to be on this site as well.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Can stream the game for free without vpn even in hawaii but since everyone here is so smart I won't tell you guys how.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

poidog wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:05 pm Can stream the game for free without vpn even in hawaii but since everyone here is so smart I won't tell you guys how.
Come on man ... I’m sorry ... how about a couple clues :D

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by reignjah11 »

I’m lovin this Calvin Turner kid! Reminds me of a mix of taysom hill and Alvin kamara.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Nice!

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

reignjah11 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:00 pm I’m lovin this Calvin Turner kid! Reminds me of a mix of taysom hill and Alvin kamara.
+1
he is a smooth runner, and a play maker.

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by reignjah11 »

UnBiasFan wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:11 pm
poidog wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:05 pm Can stream the game for free without vpn even in hawaii but since everyone here is so smart I won't tell you guys how.
Gotta change your gps location to the mainland! 😉

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

reignjah11 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:09 pm
UnBiasFan wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:11 pm
Gotta change your gps location to the mainland! 😉
Thx ... I found one guy streaming his living room tv :D

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

We win!