Wonder what we're going to see on the back of unis

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Wonder what we're going to see on the back of unis

Post by Irse »

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1288879690585985030 Save Mauna Kea?
Free Hong Kong?
ImageImage

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Wonder what we're going to see on the back of unis

Post by EITSwarrior »

Wonder how often they’ll be able to change it during the season or are they stuck with whatever they choose from the beginning.

Exiled
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by Exiled »

2 name/phrases immediately come to mind:

IMUA
and
HE HATE ME

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

I'd love to see....

F U BYU

and yes, I really do hate BYU THAT much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

Stupid, I don’t like it. Politicizing sports. More decisiveness. I watch sports to relax and get away from the BS. I don’t need to see what players think and I really don’t care. Pro sports already lost me. Pampered millionaires that don’t live in the realities of the average person.

Irse

Post by Irse »

TheDuke wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:20 pm Stupid, I don’t like it. Politicizing sports. More decisiveness. I watch sports to relax and get away from the BS. I don’t need to see what players think and I really don’t care. Pro sports already lost me. Pampered millionaires that don’t live in the realities of the average person.
I don't like it either. Might quit watching sports all together including UH if it gets bad enough.
ImageImage

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Irse wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:38 pm
TheDuke wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:20 pm Stupid, I don’t like it. Politicizing sports. More decisiveness. I watch sports to relax and get away from the BS. I don’t need to see what players think and I really don’t care. Pro sports already lost me. Pampered millionaires that don’t live in the realities of the average person.
I don't like it either. Might quit watching sports all together including UH if it gets bad enough.
I'll still watch the Super Bowl although the commercials are getting worse and worse. I never watch NBA or NHL.

As for MLB.... :roll: ...here's what they have to do to get me to like watching that dumb sport...

1. SALARY CAP of no more than $80 million. Bye Bye super huge contracts.
2. Allow teams to trade any draft picks.
3. Limit the regular season to possibly 80-90 games. We don't need a *Bleeping* 162 game season. :roll: :roll: Nobody cares that much!!!!
4. Have actual cheerleaders like they do in the NFL and in the NBA.
5. also, move the freaking Astros back to the NL and the Brewers back to the AL.

Irse

Post by Irse »

wyokie wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:51 pm
I'll still watch the Super Bowl although the commercials are getting worse and worse. I never watch NBA or NHL.

As for MLB.... :roll: ...here's what they have to do to get me to like watching that dumb sport...

3. Limit the regular season to possibly 80-90 games. We don't need a *Bleeping* 162 game season. :roll: :roll: Nobody cares that much!!!!
5. also, move the freaking Astros back to the NL and the Brewers back to the AL.
They pretty much lost me when they didn't take away the title from the Astros for cheating. Plus I hate that they have no salary cap.
ImageImage

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Irse wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:22 pm
wyokie wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:51 pm

They pretty much lost me when they didn't take away the title from the Astros for cheating. Plus I hate that they have no salary cap.
MLB is like the NCAA. They never really punish the teams. They go after individual players *COUGH* Pete Rose *COUGH* but teams....no way they can't punish them. :roll:

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Well these aren’t pampered millionaires.

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

stupid statements have consequences. one of which is that would be the last year i purchase season tickets or any single game tickets.

think of it as my political statement.

Nisei
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Padres

Post by Nisei »

No good will come from this.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Nisei wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:33 pm No good will come from this.
LOL Nope. As an historian, how this plays out for all of us will be interesting.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

EITSwarrior wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:37 pm
Well these aren’t pampered millionaires.
My statement regarding pampered millionaires is in reference to the statement preceding it "Pro sports already lost me." Most of the higher visibility college players do believe that they are something special. The reality is they are spoiled prima donas that basically think of themselves and not the rest of the team. Just my opinion.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

and if they don't like the status quo why don't they just forgo their scholarships and any chance of success after college football and start their own pro/semipro league. Lets see if there are any financial takers that will back them.