Held out on paying
13%
I'm not a season ticket holder
38%

Total votes: 8

BigWave96744

2020 season ticket(s)?

Post by BigWave96744 »

2020 season ticket renewals went out right before the Corona Virus hit. Has this affected your payments to renew? Are you waiting to see how the season and fans participation will play out?

BigWave96744

Re: 2020 season ticket(s)?

Post by BigWave96744 »

tried to call the ticket office (but no one answered) about what would happen to season ticket holders if games are cancelled or they have to social distance and cannot sit in their assigned seats.

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

I’m not sure if there is going to be a season unless the football team stays on the mainland and plays all road games. Hopefully the governor lifts the quarantine but with cases going back up in the mainland, that’s Highly unlikely.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Good thing I didn't pay

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

https://hawaiiathletics.com/sports/2020 ... rance.aspx
Season Ticket Holder Assurance

The current COVID-19 situation we are facing together, has led to questions from our loyal season ticket holders who are excited for the upcoming season. We are moving ahead with the plans and hopes that we will be playing football games and women’s volleyball matches in the Fall, however, many of you have asked what happens if games are canceled or played without fans. Renew your season tickets with confidence and review our season ticket holder assurance policy below:

If you have paid for your 2020 football or women’s volleyball season tickets and a game is 1) canceled and cannot be rescheduled, or 2) played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending games at the Aloha Stadium or the Stan Sheriff Center, as a valued season ticket holder, you will be offered a choice of three (3) options:
receive a pro-rated refund of your season ticket purchase price for all impacted games
credit the pro-rated amount of your season ticket purchase price for all impacted games towards your 2021 season tickets in the same sport
contribute the pro-rated amount of your season ticket purchase price for all impacted games to your 2020-21 H-Club membership

If the entire football or women’s volleyball season is canceled, season ticket holders will be offered a choice of three (3) options:
receive a full refund of the amount paid
apply the full credit of the amount paid towards your 2021 season tickets in the same sport
contribute the full amount paid to your 2020-21 H-Club membership

This assurance policy will also apply to standard and VIP season parking passes that have been purchased.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

thanks for the info

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

refund for me. pandemic is causing too much chaos for me to be donating or leaving the cost of tickets and parking passes floating for another year.

start a companion poll with the three options: donate, apply to next year's tickets or refund.

stay safe.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

i buy cheap seats, probably will just apply it toward the next season