*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: Stovall back again?

Post by shrek2 »

TheDuke wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:04 am
TheDuke wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:04 pm pretty sure Rolo set the conditions for Stovall to return to the team. If there was no chance of being reinstated Stovall wouldn't have stayed in school and trained on his own. Would you? Looks like Stovall fullfilled his end of the bargain thus earning his way back on the team and is reinstated. He had to demonstrate that he wanted to be part of this team.
I agree. He would have left if conditions were not set.
Yo brah. You agree with the other Duke? :D It's like me jogging and having a conversation with myself. Damn this shutdown is driving us crazy.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Stovall back again?

Post by My3Cats »

shrek2 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:07 am
TheDuke wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:04 am
TheDuke wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:04 pm pretty sure Rolo set the conditions for Stovall to return to the team. If there was no chance of being reinstated Stovall wouldn't have stayed in school and trained on his own. Would you? Looks like Stovall fullfilled his end of the bargain thus earning his way back on the team and is reinstated. He had to demonstrate that he wanted to be part of this team.
I agree. He would have left if conditions were not set.
Yo brah. You agree with the other Duke? :D It's like me jogging and having a conversation with myself. Damn this shutdown is driving us crazy.
The Duke is talking to himself? No big deal. Only if he responds to himself again then we'd have to worry.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.