Possible next head coaches for UH?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football

Who would you pick for the next Head coach?

Batoon
5%
Stuzman
38%
Brian Smith
3%
June Jones
13%
Timmy Chang
No votes
Another UH assistant that I didn’t mention
10%
Someone else
21%
They should dissolve UH football
10%

Total votes: 39

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: Possible next head coaches for UH?

Post by shrek2 »

UnBiasFan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:44 pm
shrek2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:27 pm The question is always going to be can the HC recruit, be a salesman to bring the crowds back and bring a winning program back to the Islands.
The news report I read said he had a $12 million buy out. This is from a PAC 12 school. Don’t know much about him, but I doubt he is an idiot. And he might be here because football — and not for $$$.
Well, let's hope he's not here for a vacation and really here looking to build a competitive football team together in the islands. Like JJ said, everybody is into some form of a pass game even the NFL with 5 wideouts, crossing patterns so hopefully he does not change the offensive mentality significantly like Chow did with his pro-style set which was slow scoring.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

shrek2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:57 pm
UnBiasFan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:44 pm
shrek2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:27 pm The question is always going to be can the HC recruit, be a salesman to bring the crowds back and bring a winning program back to the Islands.
The news report I read said he had a $12 million buy out. This is from a PAC 12 school. Don’t know much about him, but I doubt he is an idiot. And he might be here because football — and not for $$$.
Well, let's hope he's not here for a vacation and really here looking to build a competitive football team together in the islands. Like JJ said, everybody is into some form of a pass game even the NFL with 5 wideouts, crossing patterns so hopefully he does not change the offensive mentality significantly like Chow did with his pro-style set which was slow scoring.
If you look at his career profile and age, I doubt he wants to vacation. This guy wants to coach football.

shoichikun808
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by shoichikun808 »

https://twitter.com/espnrittenberg/status/1219826334698000384

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

New coach has been hired. Todd Graham will be our head coach.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »