best bar to watch UH football game

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
here4beer
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

best bar to watch UH football game

Post by here4beer »

Hi everyone, new member here. just wanted to know where is a good bar to catch the UH game with my wife and some friends. Looking for a bar where other people besides us will be cheering on the warriors for a win!! been to bars where only we are the only ones making noise while other patrons could care less. anywhere near central oahu is ideal, but willing to drive to cheer with rainbow warrior fans!! Mahalos in advance

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Re: best bar to watch UH football game

Post by UnBiasFan »

My bar days are over. But I remember Monterey Bay Canners as being a good spot for football. You can call them to check if they have PPV.

You should be going to the stadium. Tickets are cheap.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Have you been reading the other posts? The best bar to watch the game is Aloha Stadium to cheer on the Warriors!

sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Post by sarvicdar »

Near Central Oahu.

Kapolei Theatre for sure.

Can't confirm Big City Dinner Waipio, Shack Mililani, Leeward Bowl

here4beer
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by here4beer »

thanks for the input guys. great win tonight!! go warriors!!

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

if you are there for beer, the stadium has beer vendors and every paid seat counts and you will be with 21K of your best friends.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

st808 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:36 am if you are there for beer, the stadium has beer vendors and every paid seat counts and you will be with 21K of your best friends.
Well said.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

here4beer wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:09 pm thanks for the input guys. great win tonight!! go warriors!!
No problem .... veteran fan base here ... we are not going to be trolled over you deciding not to go to the stadium and sit in a stupid bar instead

here4beer
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by here4beer »

Again, thank you guys. i would have loved to go to the game, but by the time i got off work, it would have been midway through the 2nd qtr.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

here4beer wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:09 pm Hi everyone, new member here. just wanted to know where is a good bar to catch the UH game with my wife and some friends....anywhere near central oahu is ideal, but willing to drive to cheer with rainbow warrior fans!! Mahalos in advance
Where did you end up driving to after you got off work?

here4beer
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by here4beer »

I know it sounds lame, but we ended up meeting at a karaoke bar in pearl city that was showing the game. They all wanted to sing some songs after. We even met some people that came from the game.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

here4beer wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:03 pm I know it sounds lame, but we ended up meeting at a karaoke bar in pearl city that was showing the game. They all wanted to sing some songs after. We even met some people that came from the game.
Which one? I watch my road games at either Blue Tropix or Monterey Bay Canners. Big City Diner is usually pretty crowded so I don't bother.

here4beer
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by here4beer »

here4beer wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:03 pm I know it sounds lame, but we ended up meeting at a karaoke bar in pearl city that was showing the game. They all wanted to sing some songs after. We even met some people that came from the game.
Ahh, I completely forgot about Blue Tropix. We ended up at Club Chance in pearl kai