MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: ****OFFICIAL UNLV vs. UH GAME THREAD****

Post by shrek2 »

poidog wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:46 pm
shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:30 pm
poidog wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:38 am

even though i am on the mainland for the weekend it won't work for me, like it knows I am usually in Hawaii. pretty crappy. I never had this problem with the Stadium app.
Sorry, I couldn't help you earlier. I was too engrossed in the game. Are you using your phone? I usually use Google Chrome on my laptop if its on facebook. If you're using your phone you may want to use a local WIFI to change the IP receiving the signal. I think when you use your Hawaii phone number, somehow it picks up your phone number but I think if you go through WIFI, you might be able to pick up a mainland location. So you gotta go to Starbucks or something where they have a public WIFI. Otherwise if you have a laptop and use WIFI, it should pick up the mainland IP which allows you to stream the fcbk game. Hope you found some likeminded people or you might be able to catch the game on YouTube after the fact.
I was on the hotel WiFi at this embassy suites in Bellevue Washington, so I thought the geolocation of the wifi would allow me to view the link. It eventually worked, but it seems like it just "took a while" before my location updated. I even tried changing my location on my FB profile and that didn't work immediately, either. It finally started working with 2 minutes left in the first qtr. Right after all the turnovers so I didn't have to see any of them.
Glad it finally started working for you. Sorry it took so long. It's always a hunt and peck for me to find the right url to get the games.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:18 pm What happened to the UNLV homecoming crowd? It looked more like a UH homecoming crowd.
my sports app says 21,317 for attendance. A lot of Hawaii fans.
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

vailima wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:58 pm Nice to hear Miano and Kekaula shut the fugg up about Chevan being the golden boy, last week was just faggotous the way they kept talking him up
I agree. They need to be more objective and talk about the game.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

RedZone wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:24 pm Their quarterback junk.
I agree. He was terrible. I liked some of the changes on D and the D game plan. Stop the run and force the QB to pass. Their QB overshot wide open receivers all night long. That's how we got our first INT and the 2nd was a forced throw into a lot of coverage, a bad decision by a young QB. The QB wasn't very mobile. San Diego State's QB will beat you with his legs if you don't contain him. I liked Bumba at DE against the run. I wouldn't annoit the D just yet.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

For once our defense didn't allow the opposing quarterback and running back to look like Heisman Trophy/All-American candidates.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.