*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: *****2019 OFFICIAL SAN JOSE VS. UH GAME THREAD****

Post by shrek2 »

stranger808 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:28 pm
shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:24 pm I was surprised by Cordeiro's maturity as an athlete. He was pretty calm throughout the game and made plays.
St Louis, he played in big games.
If he has the same kind of game at UNLV, attendance is going up for Aloha Stadium.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

Chevan just doing what he does...winning and looking cool as a cucumber while doing it. Now he has the reins and I'm happy for the kid since many have high expectations for him.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:36 pm
stranger808 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:28 pm
shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:24 pm I was surprised by Cordeiro's maturity as an athlete. He was pretty calm throughout the game and made plays.
St Louis, he played in big games.
If he has the same kind of game at UNLV, attendance is going up for Aloha Stadium.
I think you're right about that. Kinda excited to see him play! :D
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:39 pm Chevan just doing what he does...winning and looking cool as a cucumber while doing it. Now he has the reins and I'm happy for the kid since many have high expectations for him.
I saw him play in HS, he's comfortable out there and comfortable with the offense. yes, very cool and composed. :D
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

stranger808 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:44 pm
Palolo_2LA wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:39 pm Chevan just doing what he does...winning and looking cool as a cucumber while doing it. Now he has the reins and I'm happy for the kid since many have high expectations for him.
I saw him play in HS, he's comfortable out there and comfortable with the offense. yes, very cool and composed. :D
Das cause Chev runs on Techron :lol: the entire offense must have been running on Techron cause they was firing on cylinders smoothly \:D/

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

If you win they come. If you lose they stay home.

Because they lost big to Air Force and lost to Fresno State the excitement of a great season left the fans quickly. They are fickle and don't want to waste their time going to games they think they will lose. Had they beat AF and FS the stadium would be looking pretty good for attendance.

It's a good thing to build a new stadium for 30 to 35 thousand seats. This way it will look pretty full with 20 thousand in attendance. You got to put a winning program in place to bring the fans back. The way UH pays the head coach and the assistants they won't attract big names to coach here. You reap what you sow.

That game on Saturday was exciting to say the least. Hawaii was fortunate to get the win. Had the offense sputtered they would have lost. Cordeiro and the offense did their job well.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”