TV Broadcast

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

TV Broadcast

Post by Irse »

Watching the replay. Only with 9 min left in the first half, did Kekaula realize that Vaipulu is not playing. He didn't play at all last night. From our first play, it was Sunia. How many offensive possessions did they not notice who was playing and who was not? Pretty sad especially for people who are paying for the broadcast.
ImageImage

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: TV Broadcast

Post by shrek2 »

Kekaula "joked" that Rich Miano was using big words like tertiary. Man when its broadcasted nationwide via facebook, its embarrassing to have this idiot. Did Kam and UH fail to teach him primary, secondary, tertiary? Comments came on Facebook said they are getting "used to" the Hawaii announcer.

Who is that bolo head guy that interviewed Roe Farris at the end of the game and asked him about UCA being a "trap game." It's a coined term meaning that it was an easy game taken too lightly. Roe said what and so did I.
Last edited by shrek2 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exiled
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by Exiled »

Are they artificially pumping crowd noise in the broadcast? There is a weird, constant sound throughout the stream that is like my ears are being cupped.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Please get Kanoa Leahy to call football. I, no we need a Leahy back on the mic.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

I don't know those words too, but I do agree that consider facebook made it "national" the standards should be different. There was 1 or 2 comments that said the announcer was terrible, and call it a joke.

For the local broadcast, it was ok IMO, because we know Kekaula. But considering FB is going all out on this, and will buy out Stadium, Spectrum need to step up too.

Kanoa Leahy need a chance. I would hate it if the mainladn make him an offer, and he leaves Hawaii. You know the pay is higher, when the call comes. They took Larry Beil. We never got him back.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Exiled wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:33 pm Are they artificially pumping crowd noise in the broadcast? There is a weird, constant sound throughout the stream that is like my ears are being cupped.
I heard that too on the Spectrum pay per view broadcast. Very irritating.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.