Nick rolovich show 2019 links?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Nick rolovich show 2019 links?

Post by EITSwarrior »

cabanalane wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:30 am Going back, and mixing the past.

If Miano was the HC, I believe he would light that type of fire. He is good at BSing, so therefore, perfect as the HC.

Don't get me wrong, I would not "trade Rolo" but like Chow, I think they would be better at the OC position.

Chow still get calls for consulting young guys in SoCal. Some fathers still think Chow can offer their sons a chance with USC or UCLA. Chow is still respected, and have a bit more time now..(even with the XFL job).

I don't know what Miano's plan was. What type of offensive he would run. Does anyone recall?

I guess the decision makers wanted to capture that R&S magic with JJ and figure Rolo was the guy.
I know after McMackin retired, Miano’s plan was to keep most of if not all of the coaching staff to keep continuity. So Rolo would still be the OC and Aranda would still be the DC.

Now post-Chow firing had Miano got the job, I honestly don’t know what his plan would’ve been.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

One of the best Rolo show this season with great senior night video that was missed due to national television coverage. Also great tribute to Kalapana Waipa.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

What was missing in the post game Boise State game talk plus the plug for the SoFi Hawaii Bowl game was the Doors. Common baby light my fire, try to set the night on fiiirrree!

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

EITSwarrior wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:02 pm

I know after McMackin retired, Miano’s plan was to keep most of if not all of the coaching staff to keep continuity. So Rolo would still be the OC and Aranda would still be the DC.

Now post-Chow firing had Miano got the job, I honestly don’t know what his plan would’ve been.
That's a good point. Miano had a plan (before Chow). After Chow, I don't think Miano had a detail map of where to lead the team. Relationships get cold.

I don't think Rich Miano can comeback to football, as a coach (HC or DC) anymore. That ship has sailed.