Media Day in LV

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Media Day in LV

Post by cabanalane »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvkPYKZrxr8

1. Like Rolo's hair. Look like he got more now?

2. With Cole McDonald's constant exposure in this video, I guess the answer is clear. And he got the tattoo, so he is not transferring to Fresno.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: Media Day in LV

Post by shrek2 »

Who started that rumor that he was transferring to Fresno? He's had his head on straight before he started against Colorado State. He came out and said something to the effect of putting down the transfer of the previous starting quarterback. He did not put down the quarterback, just the act of competing for the job. He has shown some big time maturity like John Ursua did in his interviews last year. Deflecting compliments about his achievements with focus on the team.
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/video/201 ... a-padello/

BTW, respect Dru Brown for his contribution for 41 on the GoFundMe page.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

rolo has a decent hairline so he is rocking a comb back.rolo should look into getting a contract with just for men.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

I'm just glad that Rolo got his beard trimmed so he's not mistaken for the Taliban.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Loved the psychic! Rolo pulled another trick out of his beard.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Yes, words can be dangerous. No, he is not transferring to Fresno. What I meant by that is when you tattoo something on your arm, it's for life. It's sort of like Rolo and Colt Brennan, even if Colt was to have a legit NFL career, you know he will call Hawaii "his home." Sometime the Aina touches them, deep down in the core. Yes, they are from the mainland, but Hawaii seeped into their DNA.

Cole McDonald is not going anywhere. If he has any uncertainty about his place, in Hawaii, about UH football, he would not have tattoo the Hawaiian Islands on his arm. Not an expert, but once he get the cash, you know it's a sleeve tattoo.

And if anything else, he know he is the Starting QB.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

shrek2 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:03 am I'm just glad that Rolo got his beard trimmed so he's not mistaken for the Taliban.
Now that you mentioned it...Yeah. His Eastern European DNA is strong, with the full beard.

I was going to say before, that is Rolo is starting to look Hawaiian. Like Palani Vaughan.