6 (3 home + 3 away) games to be televised on National TV

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

6 (3 home + 3 away) games to be televised on National TV

Post by kapakahi »

Last edited by kapakahi on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns

Re: 5 (3 home + 2 away) games to be televised on National TV

Post by Parkpill »

It's been a while since I've been this hyped for a season to start.

Waryor
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Waryor »

5 nationally televised games, plus i'm assuming the washington and oregon st games will be on the pac12 network. so i'll be able to watch 7 games this year and won't have to put up with the stadium app.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Do we know against who? Is the National Attention more focused on the other team or UH?

Either case, I see national TV to be like Vegas, they know what they are doing and where to place their bets FTW. They must expect UH to light up the score board and with tons of passing yards.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Waryor wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:16 pm 5 nationally televised games, plus i'm assuming the washington and oregon st games will be on the pac12 network. so i'll be able to watch 7 games this year and won't have to put up with the stadium app.
The OSU game will probably be on Spectrum/Stadium as Spectrum has first crack at home games not picked up by the MWC's TV partners.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

UH going up against solid teams. Should be good for UH if they can pull out a win.

But I have a glass half empty feeling that this is more to benefit the other teams (to show awesome they are when they blow out Hawaii).

Waryor
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Waryor »

poidog wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 am
Waryor wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:16 pm 5 nationally televised games, plus i'm assuming the washington and oregon st games will be on the pac12 network. so i'll be able to watch 7 games this year and won't have to put up with the stadium app.
The OSU game will probably be on Spectrum/Stadium as Spectrum has first crack at home games not picked up by the MWC's TV partners.
does spectrum provide a feed to other carriers? if i were a oregon st fan, i would be pissed if it wasn't on pac12 network

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Am I reading that right? A 7:30 PM home start time? Haha that's crazily awesome.

Actually, that game is a huge win for us! Army is probably going to be good again and it's the very last game of the regular season (not counting the Army-Navy game) which means all the thirsty college football fans are gonna be dying to watch the last ounces of college football they can get

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Neighbor wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:58 pm Am I reading that right? A 7:30 PM home start time? Haha that's crazily awesome.

Actually, that game is a huge win for us! Army is probably going to be good again and it's the very last game of the regular season (not counting the Army-Navy game) which means all the thirsty college football fans are gonna be dying to watch the last ounces of college football they can get
That's senior night too, people won't be getting out of there until midnight.
ImageImage

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

https://youtu.be/59_TkVuonMg

Check out this video by Padello. I thinks it's a good response to the nay-sayers.
Sorry, I couldn't get the embed function to work.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

wailukuwarriorfan
Starter
Starter

Kaimana Padello - I play for Hawaii

Post by wailukuwarriorfan »

For all the Hawaii High School football players that dream of one day playing for the University of Hawaii Football team:

https://youtu.be/59_TkVuonMg

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Waryor wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:26 pm
poidog wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 am
does spectrum provide a feed to other carriers? if i were a oregon st fan, i would be pissed if it wasn't on pac12 network
Spectrum's feed is shown streaming on the Stadium app on the mainland, so they can watch that way. I used the app when I was traveling and was able to watch the SJSU game from my hotel room in Seattle and it was a decent experience.