Jeremy Moussa transfers to JC then to Vandy, now at Florida A&M

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Moussa transfers to JC

Post by Palolo_2LA »

He has a long throwing motion that is a curse in a RNS offense. Wishing him the best though. He just didn't have the goods this year to beat the other 2 QBs, but doesn't mean he doesn't have a future else where.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Codeiro may be thinking the same thing. It's not too late as he will still be a Freshman again. There is no I in team, but one of the two will not be happy. Both are still "young" enough where both are risk for a transfer (and waiting on that mail from Oregon State). I'm guessing one of them will not finish his career at UH.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

cabanalane wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:21 am Codeiro may be thinking the same thing. It's not too late as he will still be a Freshman again. There is no I in team, but one of the two will not be happy. Both are still "young" enough where both are risk for a transfer (and waiting on that mail from Oregon State). I'm guessing one of them will not finish his career at UH.
Highly doubt Chevan leaves...he's here to be the modern T Chang and bring UH back to a winning tradition.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

only the best to Moussa. I hope he is very successful. Now we need to find someone behind Cole and Cordeiro. Cole took a beating and played injured. Cordeiro isn't the biggest guy and he took a pounding against LATECH. He started to get a little ansy back there.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Of all the former UH QBs to transfer, I feel Moussa has the best chance to significantly play at another D1 school.

I can only recall the following transferring to D1:
Mike Harrison - LSU
Dru Brown - OkSt

Other who transferred
Cole Brownholtz - Incarnate Word
Aaron Zwahlen - Southern Utah
Eric Prater - Montana
Beau Riley - Texas A&M-Kingsville
Corey Nielsen - St Francis
Taylor Humphrey - UMass

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Tough to get playing time at QB. Best of luck to Mister Moussa.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

BigWave96744 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:21 am Of all the former UH QBs to transfer, I feel Moussa has the best chance to significantly play at another D1 school.

Mike Harrison - LSU
Dru Brown - OkSt

Other who transferred
Eric Prater - Montana
Taylor Humphrey - UMass
What happened to the TE Greeley, or was he a QB? I know our program had the Greely twins at one time, one medical retired? and the other? anyone know what happened to him?
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

stranger808 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:58 pm
BigWave96744 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:21 am Of all the former UH QBs to transfer, I feel Moussa has the best chance to significantly play at another D1 school.

Mike Harrison - LSU
Dru Brown - OkSt

Other who transferred
Eric Prater - Montana
Taylor Humphrey - UMass
What happened to the TE Greeley, or was he a QB? I know our program had the Greely twins at one time, one medical retired? and the other? anyone know what happened to him?
Cade Greeley was the TE on scholarship. He medically retired. His twin brother Karson Greeley was a WO QB that switched to WR. He was academically ineligible last season.

Waryor
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Waryor »

cabanalane wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:21 am Codeiro may be thinking the same thing. It's not too late as he will still be a Freshman again. There is no I in team, but one of the two will not be happy. Both are still "young" enough where both are risk for a transfer (and waiting on that mail from Oregon State). I'm guessing one of them will not finish his career at UH.
well, if cordeiro were to leave, he would probably have to transfer to a weaker school. if he transferred to any p5 school, there will be much more talented qbs on the roster than cole mcdonald to compete against.

cordeiro will have a great shot at winning the starting job in the spring and even if cole is still number one by fall. he's only a play away from becoming the starter. i'm not saying i predict either cole or cordeiro will remain warriors to the end. but i think it would be foolish of either of them to leave.

moussa on the other hand. smart move. i wish him well

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

uhwarriors wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:23 pm
stranger808 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:58 pm

Mike Harrison - LSU
Dru Brown - OkSt

Other who transferred
Eric Prater - Montana
Taylor Humphrey - UMass
Cade Greeley was the TE on scholarship. He medically retired. His twin brother Karson Greeley was a WO QB that switched to WR. He was academically ineligible last season.
Thank you, uhwarriors!
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Would have liked him to stay. That 3rd string qb is more important then you may think. How often have I seen a starting qb get injured before the season starts. Only to watch his replacement struggle or go down with an injury too. I kind of liked having 3 qbs who can play. When a player transfers you lose their reps. You can’t get that back. Not to mention the off-season dramas. It happens.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

RedZone wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:54 pm Would have liked him to stay. That 3rd string qb is more important then you may think. How often have I seen a starting qb get injured before the season starts. Only to watch his replacement struggle or go down with an injury too. I kind of liked having 3 qbs who can play. When a player transfers you lose their reps. You can’t get that back. Not to mention the off-season dramas. It happens.
I agree with you 102%. That's what you want, in any program at any level.

In the NFL, players are paid good $$$, even bench guys. It's more $$$ than what they can with a working job. Therefore, I can see players knowing their roles on the team. If one is a back up for Tom Brady, you need to be ready, prepare, etc, but you know you are not playing. That's the pecking order. Sit on the bench and get paid (and not get hurt). At the end of their career, both knees are fine, and able to live in old age without pain.

I think college is different. It's like being someone's 3rd option date. It's not the same as actually dating the girl.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

San Bernadino College (CA) QB Jeremy Moussa signs National Letter of Intent with Vanderbilt
The Commodores add a QB from the JUCO ranks.

By Doreonthe Plains on December 18, 2019 12:29 pm

Jeremy Moussa originally signed with the Rainbow Warriors of Hawaii in the class of 2018. He enrolled early and was touted for his strong arm. After only finding the field in 2-games (4/9 passing for 77 yards and a TD) and with others who would be at Hawaii for some time ahead of him on the depth chart, he decided to transfer and made his way to San Bernadino Valley College, a junior college. There, he played 9 games, completed 199 of his 375 passes for 3179 yards, and had 37 TDs to 9 INTs before an injury shortened his season. Moussa looks to be fairly athletic from his highlight video.
https://www.anchorofgold.com/2019/12/18 ... vanderbilt

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: Moussa transfers to JC then to Vandy

Post by shrek2 »

He looks good in game film. Makes the right decisions. I wonder how that translates to D1 Power-5?

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Moussa transfers to JC then to Vandy

Post by My3Cats »

Moussa played behind Cole and Chevan that one season. Tough for anyone to break into the line up. Going JC gave him much more of a chance to develop. Congrats to him and hope that things pan out at Vandy.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.