Rich Miano for DC

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Rich Miano for DC

Post by RedZone »

Too much baggage. A lot of good coaches out there. Rolo just needs to find one he likes.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

go bows
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by go bows »

RedZone wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:15 pm Too much baggage. A lot of good coaches out there. Rolo just needs to find one he likes.
Touche. There are others deserving of the privilege to coach at the University of Hawaii.

Miano already maximized and exploited the University for his personal gain. Aloha!

go bows
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by go bows »

Old Diver wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:59 pm
go bows wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:33 am
Old Diver wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 am

This is not true. The article about failing to pay taxes was incorrect. All filings and taxes were paid. You can verify this with the Attorney Generals Office. Miano never tried to use the Kaiser name for the carnival. Rich wanted to raise money for the Kaiser athletes department and the Speed and Quickness clinic.The principal refused to let Rich have the carnival take place on Kaiser grounds because some community activist who send their children to out of district private schools complained so he moved it to the strip of land near Kalanianaole Hwy. Those private school activist still complained. Despite the move Rich held up his end of the bargain and donated around $9000 to Kaiser High School.
Only paid after getting caught with "thinking" non profits do not pay taxes.

Miano failed to show up for the neighborhood board meeting to address community concerns about traffic, safety, etc. Miano attempted to exploit the community and failed.

Greedy just like developer Sanford Carr.

Saint Louis is perfect Miano.
Not true. All taxes were paid on time. The story was incorrect. Call the Attorney Generals Office if you wish to confirm. Comparing Rich Miano to Stanford Carr? Now that is a fail on your part.
B.S. -- Miano attempted to not pay taxes with an oversight excuse.

Both greedy bastards exploited Hawaii Kai to enrich personal wealth. Keep being a Miano apologist:hello1:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

go bows wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:35 am
My3Cats wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 am Miano is a diehard UH and overall fan. I don't understand the hate that some people have for him. He is also a pretty good color man on the Spectrum/OC16 telecasts.
Good color man that explains football concepts well. Remains a greedy narcissist.

Why does Rolo not hire him?
Whoa! Sounds like go bows really dislikes/hates Miano! While I'm not a Miano supporter, I don't hate him either. Did he ever cheat any of the kids at Kaiser or his clinics? Or does he just like the limelight?
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.