Re: D-line and greyshirt Dejon Allen

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
UHfan101
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by UHfan101 »

Hawaii need to recruit bigger more faster DLINEman after this game during the Nevada game Nevada offensive line wore down Hawaii Dline..thats why Hawaii needs that greyshirt Dejon Allen he's so explosive he plays like (will Sutton)over there at Arizona state, Ohio state offered him couple weeks ago after they heard he didn't make it too Hawaii and i talked to Dejon Allen and he said "I will stay with Hawaii" .. Hawaii Dline needs him :wav:

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Re: D-line and greyshirt Dejon Allen

Post by Irse »

That would be great if he stays but won't count on it until I see him on the UH practice field.
ImageImage

UHfan101
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by UHfan101 »

Irse wrote:That would be great if he stays but won't count on it until I see him on the UH practice field.
Yea, that's true

letsgobows
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets

Post by letsgobows »

getting Dejon Allen and David Moala to strengthen our DL is almost a must.
college football=drama for men.
GO WARRIORS!

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

letsgobows wrote:getting Dejon Allen and David Moala to strengthen our DL is almost a must.
Woohoo!!!

Irse

Post by Irse »

Is Dejon still committed to coming to UH?
ImageImage

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Irse wrote:Is Dejon still committed to coming to UH?
Yes... He wants to be reunited with his HS bro, Will Gregory

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

BigWave96744 wrote: Yes... He wants to be reunited with his HS bro, Will Gregory
Front 4........Tepa, Samia, Tulimasealii, Allen? Damn....its been awhile since we've had a legit D-Line. Depth is still an issue, but the first four guys? Mean.

al
All-conference
All-conference

Post by al »

yup, I, too got word directly from dejon that he'll be here in January.

letsgobows
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets

Post by letsgobows »

looks good on paper, but lots of question marks. Samia needs to get 100% healthy. Tulimasealii still needs to sign and enroll. and Allen needs to get qualified. hopefully Tepa is as advertised.

Friel needs to get healthy and hasnt proven anything at D-1 level yet. are Moala and Tuaau still verbals? Puu-Robinson going to stay at TE?

glad we still got Matagiese, Yap and Woodard. i doubt Allen can beat out Yap and Woodard for a starting spot on the front 4. i hope we have depth though, so we can rotate. 5 man rotation at DT and 4 man rotation at DE.
college football=drama for men.
GO WARRIORS!

Irse

Post by Irse »

letsgobows wrote:looks good on paper, but lots of question marks. Samia needs to get 100% healthy. Tulimasealii still needs to sign and enroll. and Allen needs to get qualified. hopefully Tepa is as advertised.

Friel needs to get healthy and hasnt proven anything at D-1 level yet. are Moala and Tuaau still verbals? Puu-Robinson going to stay at TE?

glad we still got Matagiese, Yap and Woodard. i doubt Allen can beat out Yap and Woodard for a starting spot on the front 4. i hope we have depth though, so we can rotate. 5 man rotation at DT and 4 man rotation at DE.
+1
ImageImage

hawaiiwarriors
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by hawaiiwarriors »

Irse wrote:
letsgobows wrote:looks good on paper, but lots of question marks. Samia needs to get 100% healthy. Tulimasealii still needs to sign and enroll. and Allen needs to get qualified. hopefully Tepa is as advertised.

+1
Dejon Allen would beat out yap for the front four dejon is much bigger, faster and alot more talented at the spot (yap) in his high school days only had Hawaii dejon on the other hand has an SEC OFFER AND A bunch of pac12 offers and still decided to come to Hawaii so just think about that...

Irse

Post by Irse »

hawaiiwarriors wrote:
Irse wrote:

+1
Dejon Allen would beat out yap for the front four dejon is much bigger, faster and alot more talented at the spot (yap) in his high school days only had Hawaii dejon on the other hand has an SEC OFFER AND A bunch of pac12 offers and still decided to come to Hawaii so just think about that...
First of all, Yap also had an offer from Baylor and not just Hawaii. Also, experience will also be a determining factor. He may be more talented, but that doesn't mean at this point, he is a better football player. Being here in the spring will close the gap some but we always think the newest guy is better. BTW, doesn't Allen play DT and Yap is a DE that had to play DT.
ImageImage

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Grinch »

all I can say is that Yap was a beast when outside.
"The rise . . . of the Warriors."

al
All-conference
All-conference

Post by al »

da mustard will compete at dtackle.