The mystery football player. Who is it?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
UHfan101
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: The mystery football player. Who is it?

Post by UHfan101 »

Two guys on my big time recruiting list for Hawaii warriors::

1Dejon Allen, Compton:: this guy is a stud hes unstoppble can't wait to see him in the as a warrior

2 Demar Dorsey from Michigan if we can get him we will be solid in the secondary..

ABUNAI
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

Post by ABUNAI »

As of now both are not on team. But I agree if they come next year they would be good for UH.
UHfan101 wrote:Two guys on my big time recruiting list for Hawaii warriors::

1Dejon Allen, Compton:: this guy is a stud hes unstoppble can't wait to see him in the as a warrior

2 Demar Dorsey from Michigan if we can get him we will be solid in the secondary..
"LIVE AND DIE BY THE SWORD"

truewarriorfan
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by truewarriorfan »

I hope We can also get Darren Myles Jr., Justin Turner, Ronnie Fields, and if Sakai Cravens can get granted another year our defense should be pretty decent. :) :) :) :)

WarriorTyme
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by WarriorTyme »

With Colorado being the joke of the PAC 12 and now after losing to CSU and FCS Sacramento State Hornets Colorado is the joke of all FBS football. I bet all those top local boys (Juda Parker; etc) that went to Colorado are kicking themselves in the okole for not staying home?

hawaiian
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by hawaiian »

Warbow,

According to ST's article...

Who's the coach that is good friends with Chow? If this is the "mystery player".

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by saynotomercs »

WarriorTyme wrote:With Colorado being the joke of the PAC 12 and now after losing to CSU and FCS Sacramento State Hornets Colorado is the joke of all FBS football. I bet all those top local boys (Juda Parker; etc) that went to Colorado are kicking themselves in the okole for not staying home?
He's currently starting. They ARE bad, but I don't think a guy who gets to start as a true sophomore in the Pac 12 regrets anything.

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by saynotomercs »

CORRECTION: Parker was slated to start by most publications, but I double-checked and saw that he's been in on 30 snaps in two games this year.