All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Chow Time!

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

Look's like there are t-shirts already available, Now that Norm Chow is the HC
http://www.butigroove.com/chow-time/
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

Haynr8dr
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: Oakland RAIDERS!

Re: Chow Time!

Post by Haynr8dr »

I know of at least one other small-business silk-screener that's making similar shirts ... for a lot cheaper.

"Chow Time" has come to a lot of people's mind at the same time.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

The shirts should say "HAWAIIAN TIME is CHOW TIME".
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

Do any of these shirt makers support UH Athletics? Don't wanna buy from a maker that doesn't make a considerable donation for each of these type of shirts sold.

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

madeinhawaii wrote:Do any of these shirt makers support UH Athletics? Don't wanna buy from a maker that doesn't make a considerable donation for each of these type of shirts sold.

Exactly what I think. It's time to pay back the ones that got you the money in the first place. I refuse to buy from any business that doesn't give money to UH athletics or football program yet are making money off of them.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

Haynr8dr
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: Oakland RAIDERS!

Post by Haynr8dr »

madeinhawaii wrote:Do any of these shirt makers support UH Athletics? Don't wanna buy from a maker that doesn't make a considerable donation for each of these type of shirts sold.
... which leads me to believe that these guys here in the OP are the originals, and probably are making a donation of some sort, hence, the reason they cost $25 to start.

We'll see.

tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tavarua88 »

doubtful, don't see any UH logo on there and I think they have a store right by ala moana. most of these "high" end shirts go for $25-30 these days. Look at Fitted, In4mation, etc.

Haynr8dr wrote:
... which leads me to believe that these guys here in the OP are the originals, and probably are making a donation of some sort, hence, the reason they cost $25 to start.

We'll see.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

I dunno about everyone else, but I kinda cringe every time someone makes a 'chow' play on words. watching the news, seemed like everyone and their mom wanted to put one into their statements.

lol808
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by lol808 »

That link to the site selling unsanctioned merch should be taken down.... Unless some proceeds go to UH.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

ubercow wrote:I dunno about everyone else, but I kinda cringe every time someone makes a 'chow' play on words. watching the news, seemed like everyone and their mom wanted to put one into their statements.
I know, chow "men", chow fun, chow time, it got old really fast. I think on Sunday is when I first heard them and by Tuesday I was sick of it.

hilo65
All-conference
All-conference
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: Any team with UH players

Post by hilo65 »

omg some of you need to chill. It's just a shirt

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

Image How's this for a mascot?

Chow Chow!

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

I don't blame these guys for trying to make a buck. At least they are adding to the frenzy. UH knew before everyone else who the coach would be. To me they had the advantage and lost. They should have seen this one coming.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1: