way too early

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Re: way to early

Post by H20 »

So is the bet that Hawaii doubles up on Wyoming in wins? I might have to think about that. And you have no idea how our running is cause no one does.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

O.K. if I win the bet (and I will) the loser has to...

1. have a Wyoming helmet avatar
2. Put in the sig....."WYOMING 66, Hawaii 0"

And keep them up from the moment Hawaii fails and they will until the kickoff of the 2012 season!

So if Hawaii ends the year at say 9-4, I win.

gambit_808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Raiders

Post by gambit_808 »

wyokie wrote:O.K. if I win the bet (and I will) the loser has to...

And keep them up from the moment Hawaii fails and they will until the kickoff of the 2012 season!

losses to uw and byu. who are the other losses to? even if we drop one WAC game. CU?

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Unless Wyoming only wins four games or less, then 9 wins is good enough

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

gambit_808 wrote:

losses to uw and byu. who are the other losses to? even if we drop one WAC game. CU?
What I betting on is that Hawaii will lose at least oncce this year. I was showing an example with the 9-4 prediction. I'm ONLY predicting that Hawaii loses at least once....that's it!!!!!

And the bet will not involve Wyoming....just Hawaii!!!!

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

then thats not exactly a hard bet. i thought it was what gambit was thinking

and wyokie, we're allowed to dream impossible arent we? how many bowl games have you predicted for UW? :wink:

just playing. :wink:
Last edited by xer 21 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

H20 wrote:

Unless Wyoming only wins four games or less, then 9 wins is good enough
The bet will not involve Wyoming. Just Hawaii.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

xer 21 wrote:then thats not exactly a hard bet. i thought it was what gambit was thinking
Then what are ya afraid of? If Hawaii loses at least once, I win. If Hawaii stays undefeated, you win. Simple as that. And no, Wyoming will not be in this bet.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

wyokie wrote:
xer 21 wrote:then thats not exactly a hard bet. i thought it was what gambit was thinking
Then what are ya afraid of? If Hawaii loses at least once, I win. If Hawaii stays undefeated, you win. Simple as that. And no, Wyoming will not be in this bet.
while i think we have a good enough shot to go undefeated, im not stupid. and i just now i wouldnt live it down from you if i lost :lol:

targets.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

xer 21 wrote:
wyokie wrote:
while i think we have a good enough shot to go undefeated, im not stupid. and i just now i wouldnt live it down from you if i lost :lol:
Just a simple bet. You can name your terms should Hawaii go 13-0. You all have such high and mighty hopes of going 13-0 against a easy schedule now that the big bad wolf (Boise State) is gone.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

wyokie wrote: Just a simple bet. You can name your terms should Hawaii go 13-0. You all have such high and mighty hopes of going 13-0 against a easy schedule now that the big bad wolf (Boise State) is gone.
i cant speak for anyone else, but right now, for me, thats just what it is: hope. i think we have a CHANCE. i cant come close to guaranteeing anything this early in the offseason. i dont know what our offense will look like. i cant predict health. i just think, that should things play out right, it can happen. like i said, im not stupid. i've never taken an avatar bet before and im not about to start what is ultimatley probably an ill fated gamble.

targets.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

xer 21 wrote:
wyokie wrote: Just a simple bet. You can name your terms should Hawaii go 13-0. You all have such high and mighty hopes of going 13-0 against a easy schedule now that the big bad wolf (Boise State) is gone.
i cant speak for anyone else, but right now, for me, thats just what it is: hope. i think we have a CHANCE. i cant come close to guaranteeing anything this early in the offseason. i dont know what our offense will look like. i cant predict health. i just think, that should things play out right, it can happen. like i said, im not stupid. i've never taken an avatar bet before and im not about to start what is ultimatley probably an ill fated gamble.
:o WOW.....the comprehension on this statement sounds far from the ridiculous statements made when UH loses....or is this an oxymoron? :lol:

:roll: Yay...another silly AVATAR bet that we can all look at like a train wreck! :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
xer 21 wrote:
:o WOW.....the comprehension on this statement sounds far from the ridiculous statements made when UH loses....or is this an oxymoron? :lol:

:roll: Yay...another silly AVATAR bet that we can all look at like a train wreck! :lol:
well, hey, we won tonight :wink:

targets.

GBSmitten
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by GBSmitten »

Hawaii would go 13-0 against wyoming, so what? :bootyshake:

mainlandkid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

Post by mainlandkid »

lol and you guys are betting, this should be interesting.

anyways, i think Hawaii's d is going to be the driving force of this team, and i think we have a solid D. Yes the presence of Greg, Green and Pilaris will be hard to replace (remember the explosive play thread), but we have receivers in the wings that know the offence and I think once Mo connects with them I truly think Hawaii has a shot of going to the BCS.