The Na Koa Lunch Report (10/5/09)

Post by uhwarriors »

Garret
Starter
Starter

Re: The Na Koa Lunch Report (10/5/09)

Post by Garret »

uhwarriors,

Great job again with the Na Koa report! Thank you for all of the detail you provide each time.

letsgobows
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets

Post by letsgobows »

good job miano. we need to get those AzWestern boys back. Jesse Williams is tearing it up, i think 3rd on the team in tackles as a DT!

thanks for the report uhwarriors.
college football=drama for men.
GO WARRIORS!

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

Another informative report about our favorite team. Thank you.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

letsgobows wrote:good job miano. we need to get those AzWestern boys back. Jesse Williams is tearing it up, i think 3rd on the team in tackles as a DT!
In addition to visiting Yuma, Arizona (to Arizona Western College), Miano mentioned that he also visited to Phoenix after the La Tech game.

Then Coach Mack mentioned on his "Call The Coach" show that a top high school QB will be visiting this weekend on his official recruiting trip.

I'm guessing that means.....1 (Miano visiting Phoenix) + 1 (top high school QB is visiting UH this weekend) = 2 (verbal commit Kevin Spain from Paradise Valley HS / Phoenix, Az is visiting UH this weekend).