Call the Coach Notes

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
96782warrior
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Call the Coach Notes

Post by 96782warrior »

Thanks for the update, missed the show too.

I ran into Keith Ah Soon and Rocky at the airport game day at Boise. They were going to OGG. I asked Rocky if he was going to petition the NCAA and get the year back? He said definitely!!!! He'll be back next year!!!!

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

I'm wondering if the coaches haven't put together a few Offensive packages starring different Qbacks with their own set of receivers and rb? Inoke starts and after a few scrambles and hits, in comes one of the other Qback packages and they run 4 plays without a huddle giving Inoke a breather. Then Inoke goes back in ready to rumble.

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

totoroboy
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by totoroboy »

goBows15 wrote:
1420 should make available through their website. I missed the first half and am looking forward to it tomorrow at noon.
I give 1420 a lot of props for replaying it at noon the following day. It works perfectly for me as I always miss it at 6 pm. By the way, is anyone else jonesing for the good old days of the Dan Patrick show? I love Colin Cowherd but usually miss most of his show. I used to ALWAYS listen to Dan Patrick on my lunch hour but nothing now is as good at noon. PTI is ok but the other guys stink.
Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Don't know if you're into podcasting, but i emailed the webmaster at 1420 last year and they were working on making all UH events incl. call the coach available for podcasting on the site. That would be cool cause you could listen to everything on your IPOD.. but that was early last season and i haven't seen nothing yet. I guess I'll email him again.

FlyinManatee
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by FlyinManatee »

Thanks for the report uhwarrior23!!!

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

goBows15 wrote:
1420 should make available through their website. I missed the first half and am looking forward to it tomorrow at noon.
I give 1420 a lot of props for replaying it at noon the following day. It works perfectly for me as I always miss it at 6 pm. By the way, is anyone else jonesing for the good old days of the Dan Patrick show? I love Colin Cowherd but usually miss most of his show. I used to ALWAYS listen to Dan Patrick on my lunch hour but nothing now is as good at noon. PTI is ok but the other guys stink.
He's on AM 1500 about noontime, I think. I haven't listened to tehm lately around that time but I know that Dan Patrick has been on about that time.
ImageImage

Irse

Post by Irse »

Thanks uhwarrior23. Missed it again. Will try to listen at lunch today. Too bad they don't have it on their internet when they replay it.
ImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Irse wrote: He's on AM 1500 about noontime, I think. I haven't listened to tehm lately around that time but I know that Dan Patrick has been on about that time.
Irse, I think the show is a little bit earlier at 9:00 am to noon.....I think :oops: :-$ :-
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Irse

Post by Irse »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
Irse wrote: He's on AM 1500 about noontime, I think. I haven't listened to tehm lately around that time but I know that Dan Patrick has been on about that time.
Irse, I think the show is a little bit earlier at 9:00 am to noon.....I think :oops: :-$ :-
I was going to the bank the other day at about 11:30 and there was someone else on. Maybe he had someone subbing in. I used to like listening to him when he was with ESPN.
ImageImage

tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tavarua88 »

yea same here, i just go to danpatrick.com, think they do live streaming, podcasting, etc.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

i guess there's trolls that are brave enough to call the shows. glad he shut them up quick.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Mahalo guys...
I'm not around to hear either the live or rebroadcast, so this is the next best thing.
Maybe someone on this site should start his own team and he can name it what he wants, hire the big time coach for 100K, etc... Or better yet, he could start his own message board :-

uhwarrior23
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Pats

Post by uhwarrior23 »

BigWave96744 wrote:Mahalo guys...
I'm not around to hear either the live or rebroadcast, so this is the next best thing.
Maybe someone on this site should start his own team and he can name it what he wants, hire the big time coach for 100K, etc... Or better yet, he could start his own message board :-
Then these "know it alls" will learn first hand how it feels to get criticized for every play call and every loss.

Kazz
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by Kazz »

uhwarrior23 wrote:
BigWave96744 wrote:Mahalo guys...
Then these "know it alls" will learn first hand how it feels to get criticized for every play call and every loss.
No matter, they'll resort to their current anonymous online tactics of using profanity and then immediately regarding them as football idiots. :roll: