away games ticket info email

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
finlandia
Pine rider
Pine rider

away games ticket info email

Post by finlandia »

Got an email from the UH ticket office a few hours ago. Here's the haps on the away games.

Thank you for your interest in purchasing away game tickets from us. Order forms will be available online at hawaiiathletics.com beginning Monday, May 12 (see below for more detailed information). With the recent success of the team, coupled with the limited supply of tickets being received from host institutions, the UH Athletics Department has implemented a plan to distribute away game tickets.

2008 UH FOOTBALL AWAY GAME INFORMATION

DAY DATE OPPONENT PRICE DEADLINE NOTES
SAT 08/30 FLORIDA $50.00 05/23 Currently available to season ticket holders only
SAT 09/13 OREGON STATE $46.00 05/23 Currently available to season ticket holders only
SAT 10/04 FRESNO STATE $45.00 08/01
FRI 10/17 BOISE STATE $56.00 08/15
SAT 11/1 UTAH STATE $42.00 09/05
SAT 11/8 NEW MEXICO STATE $23.00 09/05

Football Away Game Tickets Policy

With the increasing demand for football away game tickets coupled with the limited quantities we are receiving from the host institutions, the UH Athletics Department has instituted the following policy for obtaining game tickets.

Priority ordering and ticket allocation will be done in the following order based on availability:

1) Koa Anuenue Sport Package patrons & UH Corporate Partners
2) Season Ticket Holders (by priority rank*)
3) General Public

*Priority rank is determined by how much you paid in premium seat contributions in the 2007-08 season for all UH sports combined. After ranked patrons are processed, season ticket holders who did not contribute any premium seat contributions in the 2007-08 season, will be processed based on when your order form and payment was received.

Current season ticket holders (of record in 2007):
For the Florida & Oregon State away games only, tickets will be limited to the amount of football season tickets you purchased last season (2007), up to a maximum of 6 tickets for season ticket holders.

Example: A season ticket holder that had 4 season tickets in 2007 can purchase up to 4 tickets for each road/away game this year. A season ticket holder that had 10 tickets in 2007 can only purchase up to the maximum of 6 tickets.

General public sale for Florida and/or Oregon State game tickets will begin on June 2 based on availability. Information on a potential general public sale will be released at a later date.

To access further information and order forms, please use the following link.

http://www.hawaiiathletics.com/Ticket/2008-fb-away.html

BigWave96744

Re: away games ticket info email

Post by BigWave96744 »

I'm not going to any Road Games
So if anyone wants my share, I can order...... 1 :D

jaguars
All-conference
All-conference

Post by jaguars »

thanks for the info.

FloridaWarrior
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by FloridaWarrior »

BigWave96744 wrote:I'm not going to any Road Games
BigWave 96744-
i would be extremely happy if you would sell me two tickets so my wife and i could attend the Florida game and sit in the Hawaii section.
i have been exiled on the mainland for 22 years.
My brother and I went to the Bama game and sat three sections away from the Hawaii fans.
We were in the midst of a sea of TIDE fans. although the Bama fans were cordial, it was uncomfortable at best.
My wife and I went the Sugar Bowl and sat 2 sections away from the Hawaii sections in the upper deck (you remember the ticket fiasco).
We were in a mix of Hawaii and Dawg fans.
Some Dawg fans were right behind us and really giving us the business!
I have been anxiously awaiting the Florida game for two years!
For once I would like to sit with the Hawaii fans in the Hawaii section!
I watch all the Warrior games on TV or thru my computer late at night on the east coast.
They usually start at either 11pm or midnite depending on daylight or standard time, and run til around 4 am.
Yet i don't miss a game if possible.
I am THE biggest Hawaii Warrior fan in south Florida, GUARANTEED! (with the exception of maybe Sampson Satele , Reagan Mauia & Davone Bess)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
please let me know.

mahalo in advance,
FloridaWarrior...

PS. i just realized you said you have only 1ticket.
i'm sorry, i need two tix.
Hawaii Warriors...A living Tradition

FloridaWarrior out...

kalilwayne
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by kalilwayne »

FloridaWarrior,
No guarantees but I'm trying to get tickets for my wife ad I on Monday and can try to get a couple extra. PM me and I'll keep you posted on whether or not I can get four total. I am a Koa Anuenue member and was able to get some decent seats for the Sugar Bowl so I assume that I should be alright but who knows?
FloridaWarrior wrote:
BigWave96744 wrote:I'm not going to any Road Games
BigWave 96744-
i would be extremely happy if you would sell me two tickets so my wife and i could attend the Florida game and sit in the Hawaii section.
i have been exiled on the mainland for 22 years.
My brother and I went to the Bama game and sat three sections away from the Hawaii fans.
We were in the midst of a sea of TIDE fans. although the Bama fans were cordial, it was uncomfortable at best.
My wife and I went the Sugar Bowl and sat 2 sections away from the Hawaii sections in the upper deck (you remember the ticket fiasco).
We were in a mix of Hawaii and Dawg fans.
Some Dawg fans were right behind us and really giving us the business!
I have been anxiously awaiting the Florida game for two years!
For once I would like to sit with the Hawaii fans in the Hawaii section!
I watch all the Warrior games on TV or thru my computer late at night on the east coast.
They usually start at either 11pm or midnite depending on daylight or standard time, and run til around 4 am.
Yet i don't miss a game if possible.
I am THE biggest Hawaii Warrior fan in south Florida, GUARANTEED! (with the exception of maybe Sampson Satele , Reagan Mauia & Davone Bess)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
please let me know.

mahalo in advance,
FloridaWarrior...

PS. i just realized you said you have only 1ticket.
i'm sorry, i need two tix.

finlandia
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by finlandia »

It looks like us mainland guys could be SOL for UH tickets for Florida and Oregon St unless we have friends/ohana back home who 1) had enough season tickets last year and 2) aren't going. That's tough if you wanted to bring your wife, the three kids, maybe the couple down the street and your brother in Pearl City only had three season tickets.

Scalpers before the game are always an option, but who knows where you'll be sitting.