CBS sportsline predicts Hawaii in ROSE BOWL!!!

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

CBS sportsline predicts Hawaii in ROSE BOWL!!!

Post by couz808 »

It aint gonna happen in a million years but just thinking about it, "HAWAII PLAYING IN THE MAJESTIC ROSE BOWL!!!!!"

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootba ... redictions
Comment: Despite losing to Oregon State, California is our pick to claim the Pac-10 title. By losing Big Ten champion Ohio State to the national championship, the Rose Bowl will select Hawaii, which will be undefeated and ranked high enough to warrant a BCS bid.

Nisei
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Padres

Post by Nisei »

Oh snap.

Swoosh6996
Starter
Starter
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NFL: San Francisco 49ers

Post by Swoosh6996 »

We go then 8)

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

It would be easier to travel to the rose bowl than to the fiesta bowl. also the airplane fare is cheaper!!!

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Hawaii vs. Cal in the Rose Bowl? that's too good to be true. winnable game, too.

AZWARRIOR22
Starter
Starter

Post by AZWARRIOR22 »

couz808 wrote:It would be easier to travel to the rose bowl than to the fiesta bowl. also the airplane fare is cheaper!!!
Not for AZWARRIOR22, the Fiesta Bowl is in my backyard. Hawaiian Air and ATA have non-stop flights between Honolulu and Phoenix. My vote for selfish reasons is the Fiesta Bowl. :- :- :-

Go Warriors \:D/

beegpk
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by beegpk »

I have already watched two games where we were one play from being in the Hawaii bowl --- maybe we should stop talking about the BCS for awhile

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NFL: Atlanta Falcons

Post by JWarrior »

couz808 wrote:It would be easier to travel to the rose bowl than to the fiesta bowl. also the airplane fare is cheaper!!!
Not for me! Easiest for me to go to the Sugar Bowl, then the Fiesta Bowl, but if need be, I'd make the trip out there to the Rose Bowl, and gladly!
ImageImageImage

AZWARRIOR22
Starter
Starter

Post by AZWARRIOR22 »

beegpk wrote:I have already watched two games where we were one play from being in the Hawaii bowl --- maybe we should stop talking about the BCS for awhile
No worries Beegpk :lol: As long as Hawaii stays undefeated, the dream is still alive and we can and should talk BCS, baby. Think BIG and BELIEVE :- :- :-

Waryor
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Waryor »

fans can talk about bcs bowl.

players should not.

if the game is at the rose bowl, i might drive. i hope it is.

beegpk
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by beegpk »

AZWARRIOR22 wrote:
beegpk wrote:I have already watched two games where we were one play from being in the Hawaii bowl --- maybe we should stop talking about the BCS for awhile
No worries Beegpk :lol: As long as Hawaii stays undefeated, the dream is still alive and we can and should talk BCS, baby. Think BIG and BELIEVE :- :- :-
every play has got to be a championship play from here on out --- no more giving up touchdowns on special teams --- and no more going into the fourth quarter behind --- fourth quarter come-backs leave too much to chance

as far as the topic of the Rose Bowl --- they seem too traditional to me, I wonder if they are even interested?

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

If we run the table we will be going to the Fiesta Bowl with no question. Unless a choke amount of SEC schools start losing like crazy, then we have a shot at the Sugar Bowl.

beegpk
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by beegpk »

J-Rod wrote:If we run the table we will be going to the Fiesta Bowl with no question. Unless a choke amount of SEC schools start losing like crazy, then we have a shot at the Sugar Bowl.
against Texas Tech?

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

beegpk wrote:
J-Rod wrote:If we run the table we will be going to the Fiesta Bowl with no question. Unless a choke amount of SEC schools start losing like crazy, then we have a shot at the Sugar Bowl.
against Texas Tech?
You mean the Fiesta? No Texas Tech is getting to the meat of their schedule now. They will lose 3 of their next 4. Chances are we would play Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, or Texas(Long long shot)...heck even a chance of Kansas State

dagrizzj
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by dagrizzj »

If we go to the rose bowl. I'll get tix!