Recruits...

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
pinoysolja
Play Maker
Play Maker

Recruits...

Post by pinoysolja »

any high profile recuits at tonights game?...anybody?

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Re: Recruits...

Post by kapakahi »

pinoysolja wrote:any high profile recuits at tonights game?...anybody?
I got to my seat a little later than usual, but I noticed that there weren't alot of loncal high school prospects at the Idaho game like in the past (maybe a 15-to-20 tops)....probably since the OIA playoffs were going on the same night (McKinley vs. Leilehua, Kahuku vs. Kapolei). I did notice some Aiea kids in the house including Lofa Liilii as well as the Farrington kids. Sam-Earl Fehoko was beating the drums with some of his Farrington teammates (Lesu, Faasu, Tuiliileafano).

BigWave96744

Re: Recruits...

Post by BigWave96744 »

kapakahi wrote:
pinoysolja wrote:any high profile recuits at tonights game?...anybody?
I got to my seat a little later than usual, but I noticed that there weren't alot of loncal high school prospects at the Idaho game like in the past (maybe a 15-to-20 tops)....probably since the OIA playoffs were going on the same night (McKinley vs. Leilehua, Kahuku vs. Kapolei). I did notice some Aiea kids in the house including Lofa Liilii as well as the Farrington kids. Sam-Earl Fehoko was beating the drums with some of his Farrington teammates (Lesu, Faasu, Tuiliileafano).
That was funny...
They had their names and number painted on their backs :D